feature requests

Good news for back issue comic book collectors (Comic Book Forums)

• Good news for back issue comic book collectors

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 1, 2019 4:49:54 pm
  • As many of you know I have been selling off my comic book collection here on CBR. For the most part it's been pretty hassle free.

The worst part is the dreaded shipping costs. Not much I can do about that.... until now. Canada Post is offering a very reasonable deal (for now) for any Canadian buyers out there who are interested in back issues. I can ship up to five kilograms of comic books for $29.99CDN. One comic book with a bag and board is 75-100 grams each. That translates to about 50-66 comic books!!! Take advantage of this super deal while it lasts.

For my American customers, sorry I can not offer anything even close to that deal. But don't let that scare you away as I'm a very reasonable man and I'm always up for deals on my back issues. Contact me here on CBR and I'll do my very, very best to help you get those older comic books you want.

Thanks for your time and say no to EBay!!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 54 years, 28 days, 7 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Fallen Angels Issue # 1e
  • Marvel Comics's History of the Marvel Universe Issue # 5
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Masterworks: Amazing Spider-Man Hard Cover # 21b
  • DC Black Label's The Dollhouse Family Issue # 1