feature requests

Do you like trading cards? (Comic Book Forums)

• Do you like trading cards?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 28, 2019 3:28:02 pm
  • I found some of my trading cards I purchased many moons ago. I'll make a list and see if anyone is interested. These cards are in very nice condition (8.0 or better) as I put them in sleeves immediately for ogling purposes at the time.

(1990) Marvel Superhero. Full set of regular cards. I also have two of the five holograms.

(1990) Captain America. Full set of 45 cards.

(1989) Batman 1966 trading cards. This is a reprint of the classic '66 series. Full set.

(199Eight) Xena Warrior Princess trading cards. One of the best action/comedy series ever!! Full set of 72 cards.

(1993) Hajme Sorrayama trading cards. Fantastic painted art. Full set of 90 cards.

(1993) Jim Warren's Beyond Bizarre trading cards. Painted oddities a plenty in this set. Full set of 90 cards.

(1992) Boris Series II trading cards. More painted art by the master Boris Vallejo. Full set of 90 cards.

(1993) Frazetta II trading cards. The best of the best by the best!!! Full set of 90 cards.

(1992) Olivia Collectibles set. If you like sexy, this is the set for you. Full set of 90 cards.

(1993) Jeffrey Jones trading cards. More "fantasy" painted artwork than you can shake a stick at. Full set of 90 cards.

I also have a few older non-sport cards my buddy gave me:
    1) 1966 Batman cards. 20 of these that are nowhere near Mint condition.
    2) KISS cards from 1978. 18 of those for the classic Rock fan. Not in Mint condition either.
    3) Spider-Man 1966 trading cards. Only six, and they are not in Mint condition or even close.
    4) A couple of Happy Days, Planet of the Apes and a couple other curiosities.

PM me anytime if you are interested in any of the above cards. Smoking deals for CBR members (of course). Thanks.

I just found out about nonsportrealm.com. I will be advertising my trading cards there as well.

Last edited June 28, 2019 3:38:53 pm
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Ten Speed Press's Advocate Hard Cover # 1
  • DC Comics's Crisis on Infinite Earths Issue # 7fan expo-c
  • Marvel Comics's Daredevil Omnibus Hard Cover # 2b
  • Marvel Comics's The Very Best of Dennis the Menace Issue # 2error