feature requests

Sha ZAMMMMMMMM!!!! (Comic Book Forums)

• Sha - ZAMMMMMMMM!!!!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 14, 2019 7:03:37 pm
  • Say what you want about the magically transforming Billy Batson, the original Big Cheese, the first Captain Marvel (not Marvell, nor Carol Danvers), this character has out right now in theaters, what might just become the highest grossing comic book or super hero film to be released in April of 2019!* That is right, True Believer, I am telling you that it is entirely possible that Shazam may prove to outdo at the box office every other comic book film released in this month!!**
    I have here for your viewing and bidding pleasure a lot of four comic books, the entire "Shazam! The New Beginning" mini series, starring the Good Former Captain vs. the menace of Black Adam (soon to be featured in his own feature film if DC can get their act together, starring Duane Johnson, better known as The Rock!).
    Find it here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/133021180512?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336824214&toolid=10001&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

*Okay, maybe it won't be but it has the early lead!

**Be sure to be aware that marijuana is now legal in this country!
    Tenzil
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • TwoMorrows Publishing's Back Issue! Issue # 150
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 5
  • Marvel Comics's Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue # 18i
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 5b