feature requests

Starting to Liquidate thousands of comics Silver, Keys, Bronze, Gold ETC Follow to keep up to date! (Comic Book Forums)

• Starting to Liquidate thousands of comics - Silver, Keys, Bronze, Gold - ETC - Follow to keep up to date!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 21, 2019 4:18:06 pm
  • Will be liquidating about 10% of my collection so will be betwen 8,000-10,000 comics

Ranging from Gold to Modern

Keys, Lower to High Grade

CGC, SS Series, Readers, etc

Most .99 NR but due to listing restrictions will be doing lots of Buy It Now with offers

Follow on ebay to see as I am listing them

Any requests for me to keep a look out for comics can respond directly as open to selling directly as well

https://www.ebay.com/str/mycomicbarn?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336824214&toolid=10001
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Comics Presents Issue # 171
  • Image Comics's Nights Issue # 6
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 7
  • Image Comics's The Six Fingers Issue # 2b