feature requests

Ms. Marvel from A to W, or is it X? (Comic Book Forums)

• Ms. Marvel from A to W, or is it X?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 18, 2019 4:40:03 pm
  • With the Captain Marvel movie rapidly approaching it is time to look at selling off some of my complete collection of the initial Ms. Marvel series from the late 1970's. Before I break the set up and sell them as individual issues I wonder if anyone is interested in all 23 issues as a set (that's the A to W, the 23rd letter bit) of if they would like to consider all of those plus Avengers Annual #10, which is basically the story they were going to tell next (the A to X bit).
    All of the comics are in nice condition. I figure a couple of the non-key books might be 7.5 to 8.0, while most of the collection is 8.5 to 9.4. If anyone wants to talk about buying the set I will happily provide pictures so you can check out the grades they should have for yourself.
    Now what about the price? I hope if anyone is interested we can come to a fair agreement. Since the buyer would be taking the whole shebang off my hands they would definitely receive a discount from full value, but on the other hand I am not giving them away.
    So if you are interested in this please let me know and we can see if we can figure something out.
    Tenzil
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Search Press's Step-By-Step Manga TPB # 1
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 85b
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 9b
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: Madripoor Knights Issue # 1aspen