feature requests

collection for sale (Comic Book Forums)

• collection for sale

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 1, 2007 6:55:35 pm
  • Collection for sale .. i am not a grader, don't know much about comics i just used to enjoy buying them. most from the 90s have never been read .. they are all bagged and in boxes. make me an offer ... i will try to answer any questions and i can send pictures if it helps. I am in CT

http://www.mycomicpile.com/view_collection.php?user=UnstableSS
  • Posted: July 3, 2007 4:11:33 pm
  • someone offered 2500.00. is that too little of fare?
  • Posted: July 3, 2007 10:53:28 pm
  • if 2500 is what you are actually making...not if it is including any sort of shipping....but either way...i would try to hold on to any of those comics that are older than 1975 because you can make more with those....it is very hard to sell comics newer than that...if you dont have your own shop or own internet website....i was talking to this comic book shop and they said that they normally can get comics newer than that...in bulk...for 6 to 7 cents a piece....so if you can make more than a dollar a piece...for a bulk lot like that....than you are probably getting a great deal...but obviously...if you sold them individually or in small groups...you may be able to make more...just depends on the amount of time that you are willing to put into it
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: July 4, 2007 4:48:29 am
  • my older x-men,spidy and DD are worth way over that, but i really don't want to mess with selling piece by piece. I was hoping someone on here would just like to enhance their collection.

still 4-sale
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Teamwork Publications's Steve Merritt Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 473b
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 112b
  • Marvel Comics's War Machine Issue # 6b