feature requests

I want to BUY, not sell!!!! (Comic Book Forums)

• I want to BUY, not sell!!!!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 22, 2018 2:05:19 pm
  • I'm looking to complete my Moon Knight collection here on CBR (say no to EBay). Instead of selling (as is usually the case on this Forum page), I want to buy!!! Here's the books I am looking for:

Marc Spector: Moon Knight #51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, and 60
    Moon Knight Vol. 5 #1b, 6b, 20b and 21b
    Moon Knight Vol. 6 #1d and 7b
    Moon Knight Vol. 7 #7b and 8b
    Moon Knight Vol. 8 #6d, 10d, 14b and 188d
    Vengeance of the Moon Knight #1, 7, 9 and 10(second print)
    Werewolf By Night Vol. 1 #32, 33 and 37

Any help filling these books I want would be very helpful. The three Werewolf By Night books are truthfully out of my price range. I'm willing to trade for those if anyone is interested.

I've contacted several CBR members about these books and I haven't received one answer back? They have them listed as "for sale" here. I'm a little confused by that myself.

Last edited September 4, 2018 3:02:56 pm
  • Posted: August 23, 2018 12:42:32 am
  • Hey, Bruce: I might be able to help you out with a few of those. I will be in touch when I know for sure!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: August 28, 2018 9:33:54 pm
  • I might have the Marvel Spotlight you are looking for. Let me check this weekend.
  • Posted: September 4, 2018 3:04:50 pm
  • Thanks for the responses Tenzil and rspezzano. I was able to buy three from my list from the ever-generous Tenzil. I updated the list. I'm still rabidly looking for most of the rest.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Biden's Titans vs Trump's Titans Issue # 1e
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 10
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 455b
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: Weapon X Issue # 11b