feature requests

Selling my whole personal collection (Comic Book Forums)

• Selling my whole personal collection

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 3, 2018 5:11:02 pm
  • UPDATE: sold a ton and now no longer selling. Thank you everyone, esp. comic book realm.

_-----------
    Selling my personal childhood collection, bronze though modern, a few silvers, around 800 comics.

My books
    https://comicbookrealm.com/altris/collection

My Ebay store
    https://www.ebay.com/usr/mudstar0?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336824214&toolid=10001

Please ignore the comicbookrealms' default condition grades on all comic except the CGC ones as I have not graded them. I read them once and bagged them, I tried to be as careful reading them as a could for my age. I will include scan for all high end books that aren't already GGC, and pics of the lots.

All will be sold on ebay, most as huge auction lots on ebay. So far only my few my GCC are up there, I will reply here when I add the big lots to ebay.

I'm looking to do the sells via ebay, but if you are local to San Francisco Bay Area I could meet up to as well. Also, I wouldn't mind posting special lots for you on ebay as "buy it now"s. PM me.

thanks all.

---
    Btw, thank you so much Comic Book Realm for helping me to get all my books in a list, I will be donating as soon sell stuff.

Last edited September 12, 2018 12:52:15 pm
  • Posted: July 23, 2018 5:34:09 pm
  • Fyi, Teen Titan lot selling in 5 hours, the reserve has been met, free shipping.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Schanes & Schanes's Seven Dreams of Sinbad Issue nn
  • DC Comics's The Brave and the Bold Issue # 54facsimile-c
  • Marvel Comics's The Spectacular Spider-Men Issue # 2d
  • Marvel Comics's Weapon X-Men Issue # 2b