feature requests

X force (Comic Book Forums)

• X-force

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 21, 2007 11:57:22 am
  • dose any one have any X-Force (1991 - 2002) Marvel? I'm starting a collection not big but it's pretty good.
    DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT
  • Posted: June 21, 2007 12:02:35 pm
  • I don't have any X-Force,

but you can try There: Newkadia

They have low prices, free shipping, accept returns, rebates on top of good prices AND they give freebies.

I ordered 4 times from them and always was satisfied.

I checked for the serei you want you could have almost every issues for under $1 a piece.

And almost all of them in Near mint and up
  • Posted: June 22, 2007 10:55:11 am
  • Thanks I will youse that to built up my collection
    DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT
  • Posted: June 22, 2007 12:25:26 pm
  • I believe I have most if not all of them. let me know if you are interested and I will cut you a heck of a deal.

Just click on my collection link below.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 22, 2007 3:25:04 pm
  • okay, do you have 18? Do you have any that are cheap to sell me?

Last edited July 7, 2007 8:26:38 am
    DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT
  • Posted: June 22, 2007 3:32:17 pm
  • You can view all of my collection by clicking on the "View My Comic Collection" link in my signature.

Here are my X-Force Books

I would prefer to sell all of the books together and because you only want so few, it might make more sense to get your books from the $1 bin.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 22, 2007 4:12:34 pm
  • what do you mean 1 dollar bin, where?
    DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT
  • Posted: July 2, 2007 7:21:23 pm
  • You really want X-Force? The title was completely overprinted and overblown. It was done by industry pariah Rob Liefeld. I think I have dozens of number 1 issues laying around somewhere - complete with trading card in plastic bag. If I could get it to ya, you could have 10 copies for free. I don't ever think they'll be worth anything, and unfortunately the story and art are considered weak. X-Force was released at the height of the '90's "Comic Book Boom" that crashed and almost killed the industry for good. Idiots like me bought up multiple copies that sit around the garage...

...but hey, we all like what we like - that's what comics are about.
  • Posted: July 3, 2007 8:44:37 am
  • [quote:5b2305493d]...but hey, we all like what we like - that's what comics are about.[/quote:5b2305493d]

that's right.
    to each, his own.
    don't be an idiot like me and sell /trade off the vast majority of your collection just because they aren't worth anything.
    now i'm busy trying to hunt down a lot of books that i really liked that i got rid of. Sad Sad Sad
  • Posted: July 6, 2007 3:44:36 pm
  • all take them off of you your hands if are willing to give them away free.
    DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT
12 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 54 years, 28 days, 7 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batwoman/Supergirl: World's Finest Giant Giant Size # 1mass edition
  • Comic Shop News's Comic Shop News Issue # 1691
  • Dark Horse Comics's Elfquest: Stargazers Hunt Issue # 1
  • DC Comics's Event Leviathan Issue # 6