feature requests

Trade? Swamp Thing #2 10 NM to VF All Signed by Berni Wrightson! $550 OBO (Comic Book Forums)

• Trade? Swamp Thing #2-10 NM- to VF- All Signed by Berni Wrightson! $550 OBO

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 21, 2017 8:24:30 am
  • http://www.ebay.com/itm/352160011707?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336824214&toolid=10001&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648&rmvSB=true

Hello Everyone!

I have an amazing run of Swamp Thing #2-10 NM- to VF- Range All Signed by Bernie Wrightson available! This is nearly the entire Wrightson run of Swamp Thing! Only missing issue #1! Swamp Thing is very hot right now and will only grow hotter when Justice League Dark comes out! His work is also super-hot right now! And his signature has really jumped in value now that he is no longer with us.

Before I get started please know that I am offering FREE USPS shipping for these books.

I feel that about $67 per book is a fair value. Some of them may sell for much more such as issue #7(First Time Batman meets Swamp Thing), #9(Classic Cover), and so on.

I am asking $550 OBO for all 9 books. I am not interested in selling any book separately. I want to sell them as a complete run.

These books range in grade. I personally think they range anywhere from VF- to NM-. Some are better than others but all of them are VERY NICE. Use your judgment to grade them yourself.

MAY CONSIDER TRADES FOR A KEY ISSUE(S)

Please let me know if you have any questions!
    Item sold AS IS, no returns.

Thanks!

Last edited September 21, 2017 8:24:49 am
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 2 - 3rd print
  • Dark Horse Comics's From the World of Minor Threats: The Alternates Issue # 4c
  • DC Comics's Nightwing Issue # 113b
  • Todd McFarlane Productions's The Scorched Issue # 25