feature requests

Entire Collection Sale (Comic Book Forums)

• Entire Collection Sale

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 11, 2017 2:00:39 pm
  • I have a growing list of comics I'm looking to sell, right now it has 5000+ comics, but we are updating everyday and have as many as 6000+ on hand. Comics include solid runs from Action Comics, Adventures of Superman, The Avengers, Batman, Cable, Daredevil, Detective Comics, Fantastic Four, Generation X, Ghost Rider, The New Avengers, The New Titans, Spawn, Superman: The Man of Steel, The Uncanny X-Men, & X-Men.
    Full list is in the link below:

https://comicbookrealm.com/user-for-sale/7119723

Prices are included for each comic in the list, but I'm open to different deals for multiple comic sales. Let me know if you have questions or want additional details about anything.
  • Posted: October 3, 2017 3:11:55 pm
  • You have everything graded as 9.4 and priced at 9.4 retail. Are you going to update your list with the actual grades?
  • Posted: October 3, 2017 3:14:26 pm
  • The vast majority of the collection is in 9.4 but any issues you’re interested in I can reinspect and update as needed.
  • Posted: October 6, 2017 2:11:11 pm
  • So every issue was bought new immediately bagged and boarded and never read?
  • Posted: October 6, 2017 2:24:04 pm
  • These comics came from long boxes at a comic book shop that went out of business so no, they haven’t been read.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 3
  • Harry N. Abrams Books's Here Comes Charlie Brown! A Peanuts Pop-Up Hard Cover # 1
  • Image Comics's The Six Fingers Issue # 2b
  • Ghost Ship's World's End Harem: Fantasia  Soft Cover # 11