feature requests

Needing to reduce size of collection May sell individually. (Comic Book Forums)

• Needing to reduce size of collection May sell individually.

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 28, 2007 11:16:31 am
  • I have just recently posted my collection on this site, Love the site. However my collection is over 10,000 books. Have tonnes of cards too but can't list those here yet, if you are looking for cards let me know I can send my list.

You can view the collection here:
    http://www.mycomicpile.com/view_collection.php?user=technowizard

There are still some more that are not on the list, I am gathering the info to get them added.

I am interested in selling some, most or all of the books as I have not had time for it since 1998.

While I would like to sell the sets together I will consider splitting them, especially if different people ask for different issues. I will also consider trades to fill in gaps to make complete sets.

If a set is not complete I will sell them individually.

As I have just entered the list based on a text file I had, I have not accurately detailed the grade of the books. This is my next task, while doing this I hope to be able to add a number of cover pictures to MCP, so it will take time before I get everything graded.

If anyone is interested in any of the books let me know and I will work to grade them first.

UPDATED: JUNE 28:
    I am splitting the master pile into three piles, this may take a couple days so final placements will not be complete until Sunday:
    1) Completed sets - These are sets where I have every book or at least one copy of every book so you will get the full run. may not have all variants if they are limited. I would prefer to sell these as a full set.
    2) One-Shots - These are sets that only have one book to make the set.
    3) master pile - These will be all other titles where I do not have the complete set. Will sell these individually, you do not need to take all issues for these titles.

There is also a fourth pile - Possibly sold. These will be titles someone has asked me to grade and price and will be listed here graded. If you want something that is in here let me know and I can let you know if the first person has declined. I will not cancel a sell just to be able to sell them higher to someone else who comes after, so I will not discuss price until the first person has declined.

Last edited June 28, 2007 8:19:37 am
  • Posted: June 19, 2007 10:41:21 am
  • How much for the X-Men (1991 - 2001, 2004 - Present) Marvel?
    DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT
  • Posted: June 26, 2007 7:14:58 pm
  • Just to let everyone know. I just picked up some book from wizard and the grading was excellent and the price very very good. Definetly paid less than value of the books.

Thanks wizard.

tt
    You build your collection one book at a time and day by day it seem to stay the same. Then one day KA BLAM it gotten out of control. Thanks mom I love you.

" I'm not insane, my mom had me tested." Sheldon BIG BANG THEORY
    " Holy on a CRACKER" Pennie BIG BANG THEORY

http://www.comixcon.com/
    http://www.kenmore-komics.com/
  • Posted: June 27, 2007 2:05:49 am
  • i sent a pm about some books that i may be interested in
  • Posted: June 27, 2007 10:08:05 am
  • For anyone who may be awaiting a reply:

I have a 7 week old daughter, so I often don't get to do anything until the weekends.
  • Posted: June 27, 2007 11:51:25 am
  • I think I managed to reply to everyone with at least a notice that I will find the books on the weekend. If not drop me another message as I either missed it or messed up sending the reply.
  • Posted: June 27, 2007 4:54:55 pm
  • sent pm
  • Posted: June 28, 2007 6:53:07 am
  • on June 28 I have edited my inital message as I am dividing the master pile to try to make life easier.
  • Posted: June 28, 2007 6:16:22 pm
  • hi m,

Is the marvel spotlight 1971 number 12 still available.

tt
    You build your collection one book at a time and day by day it seem to stay the same. Then one day KA BLAM it gotten out of control. Thanks mom I love you.

" I'm not insane, my mom had me tested." Sheldon BIG BANG THEORY
    " Holy on a CRACKER" Pennie BIG BANG THEORY

http://www.comixcon.com/
    http://www.kenmore-komics.com/
  • Posted: July 28, 2007 9:13:56 pm
  • I've been working on production problems all week at work and probably will be most of tomorrow. So sorry for any delays to anyone who might be waiting a reply.

For those who may be interested I am now set up on paypal after a couple requests.

Thanks,
    Merle
17 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Kid Cudi Presents: Moon Man Issue # 2c
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Black Panther Issue # 2 - 2nd print
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: Weapon X Issue # 16b
  • Konkret Comics's Zuriel Issue # 1