feature requests

Infinity Toy & Comic Con Finds (Comic Book Forums)

• Infinity Toy & Comic Con Finds

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 27, 2017 7:06:30 am
  • So yesterday was my first con running a booth for Nerditure Furniture. During the show, I walked around to a few other booths with a friend who came to support. We came upon a booth of an LCS that was about to start tearing down for the day and I got a major score. My friend had been eyeing their ASM 252 who was asking $50 for it. I'm not sure if my friend was actually on the fence to pull the trigger or if he's that good of an actor, but between the two of us, we got the LCS guy to throw in Secret Wars 1-12 for $100 even. I jumped at it, SOLD! So, since I already had ASM 252, I sold this new one to my friend for $30 and I walk away with the complete set of SW for $70. I was already stoked that I had a successful day of networking and getting the Nerditure Furniture name out there during my first worked con rather than just attending, but this was just the icing on the cake. At first glance, all issues are 7.0 and up.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Alterna Comics's Blood Realm Issue # 2
  • PS Artbooks's Silver Age Classics: Strange Suspense Stories Hard Cover # 8
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Man vs Venom Soft Cover # 1 - 3rd print
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 3f