feature requests

lot of mcfarlane toys (Comic Book Forums)

• lot of mcfarlane toys

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 17, 2007 2:06:23 am
  • i'm selling my mcfarlane toys i have such a long list for me to list everything would be tourture. if you are looking for something specific ask and i'll let you know if i have it. most of the figures are in mint condition and they are loose. i've kept them all in plastic bags for protection and they were stored neatly in a giant tuperware bin. i do have some figures in the box, again just ask and i'll let you know.

short summary of what i have;
    basically most of the spawn series figures, some evil ernie, chaos comics figures, other spawn series, movies maniacs, special editions, large size figures, spawn alley playset, violator vehicle, vilator chopper, spawn commando rider, spawn mobile, manga spawns, fao swartz limited edition bug spawn, giant robot gorilla spawn (5 piece figure). and a bunch of others like i said the list is long over 100 figures at least.
  • Posted: April 9, 2007 11:41:17 pm
  • [quote:70ab41e240="devious12"]i'm selling my mcfarlane toys i have such a long list for me to list everything would be tourture. if you are looking for something specific ask and i'll let you know if i have it. most of the figures are in mint condition and they are loose. i've kept them all in plastic bags for protection and they were stored neatly in a giant tuperware bin. i do have some figures in the box, again just ask and i'll let you know.

short summary of what i have;
    basically most of the spawn series figures, some evil ernie, chaos comics figures, other spawn series, movies maniacs, special editions, large size figures, spawn alley playset, violator vehicle, vilator chopper, spawn commando rider, spawn mobile, manga spawns, fao swartz limited edition bug spawn, giant robot gorilla spawn (5 piece figure). and a bunch of others like i said the list is long over 100 figures at least. [/quote:70ab41e240]

AND NOW I'M HOME WITH NO PAY AND A BROKEN LEG SO THESE FIGURES ARE PRICED TO SELL!!! P/M ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
    THANKS!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 8
  • DC Black Label's John Constantine: Hellblazer - Dead In America Issue # 4b
  • Ben and Don Chin's Overload Issue # 5
  • Marvel Comics's Resurrection of Magneto Issue # 4