feature requests

MY ENTIRE COLLECTION FOR SALE WILLING TO SELL INDIV. (Comic Book Forums)

• MY ENTIRE COLLECTION FOR SALE WILLING TO SELL INDIV.

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 16, 2007 1:59:21 am
  • Here is a link to my collection
    http://www.mycomicpile.com/view_collection.php?user=DEVIOUS12

Asking 1500.00 for the whole lot of 920 or somewhere around there. i still need to add more to the for sale pile so bear with me. all comics except for very few were kept in bags with backings or rino hard bags with backings in excellent to fantastic condition.

p/s i'm selling most of these at half the price of what they are worth.

you can email me at devious121212 over at yahoo
    i will include my phone number and address upon request or start an e bay auction for anyone who requests it.

thanks
    brian
  • Posted: March 23, 2007 8:55:15 pm
  • How much do you want for all the comics in the following series?

Spider-Man (1990 - 199Cool Marvel 7
    Spectacular Spider-Man (1976 - 199Cool Marvel 4
    Sensational Spider-Man (1995 - 199Cool Marvel 2
    Web of Spider-Man (1985 - 199Cool Marvel 7

Thanks
  • Posted: March 24, 2007 1:40:46 pm
  • [quote:03b55ba33a="evlthecat"]How much do you want for all the comics in the following series?

Spider-Man (1990 - 199Cool Marvel 7
    Spectacular Spider-Man (1976 - 199Cool Marvel 4
    Sensational Spider-Man (1995 - 199Cool Marvel 2
    Web of Spider-Man (1985 - 199Cool Marvel 7

Thanks[/quote:03b55ba33a]

Hello,

Ok I added them all up with a total of 37.00 for all 20 comics that's 1.85 per book. you can email me if you would like to set up the transaction. again, i provide my home phone number and address for anyone purchasing my comics.

Thank you
    Brian
  • Posted: March 24, 2007 4:33:35 pm
  • Brian,

I sent an email please let me know if you received it!!

ovide
  • Posted: April 9, 2007 11:40:23 pm
  • [quote:33d07fccb0="evlthecat"]Brian,

I sent an email please let me know if you received it!!

ovide[/quote:33d07fccb0]

OK SORRY TO THE FEW THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THEIR COMICS. AS YOU ALREADY KNOW I BROKE MY LEG. SORRY FOR THE DELAY I SHOULD HAVE TRACKING FOR ALL OF YOU BY TOMORROW.

NOW I COULD REALLY USE THE MONEY BECAUSE I WAS IN BETWEEN JOBS WHEN THE ACCIDENT OCCURED! THIS MEANS NO WORKMANS COMP., TEMP. DISABILITY...NOTHING!! I WAS ONLY AT MY NEW JOB FOR 2 DAYS THEN THIS! SO MY COMICS ARE PRICED TO SELL GO CHECK THEM OUT AND ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO EMAIL OR P/M ME. THANKS!
  • Posted: April 10, 2007 6:50:38 am
  • Are the comics I asked about still available? Let me know and I will buy them from you! Sorry about the tough time.. Don't recalculate the price I will take then at what you originally quoted me the $37.00.

Please let me know. ASAP

I sent an email to devious121212@yahoo.com with my request.
  • Posted: April 12, 2007 4:06:46 pm
  • i got a few books from devious12, all arrived quickly (broken leg considered) and in great condition.
    i'm actually going back threw his list to see if there is anything else i may want.

thanks devious.
  • Posted: April 13, 2007 4:28:14 pm
  • [quote:7d2ce282e5="-1573-"]i got a few books from devious12, all arrived quickly (broken leg considered) and in great condition.
    i'm actually going back threw his list to see if there is anything else i may want.

thanks devious.[/quote:7d2ce282e5]

thanks for the compliment and your patience due to the accident i had. i received payment from 1573 very quickly, although, the shipment was delayed due to the fact that i broke my leg, and he was very understanding about it. all shipments should go out within 24-48 hours after receiving payment from now on.

thank you 1573
  • Posted: April 18, 2007 9:09:13 pm
  • -1573- sent purchased about 20 comis from me and was a pleasure to deal with. payment was received very quickly thanks again.
  • Posted: April 18, 2007 9:35:25 pm
  • devious12 comics arrived today.. Thanks a bunch comics are in good shape happy with purchase.. To everyone thinking about buying, devious12 is easy to deal with and packing and shipping time was the best!!

Thanks again and stay off that leg as much as you can!
19 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Yen Press's 15 Minutes Before We Really Date Soft Cover # 2
  • Vertigo's Hellblazer TPB # 1
  • Archie Comics Group's Sabrina the Teenage Witch: Annual Spectacular  Annual # 1the616-a
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 10b