feature requests

lots of different comics for sale or trade (Comic Book Forums)

• lots of different comics for sale or trade

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 20, 2007 4:08:13 pm
  • I have lots of different comics for sale or trade. I will basically take about half the value or the cover price of each. If you want to trade for something I want then I will trade for my half or cover price to your full value.

http://www.mycomicpile.com/view_collection.php?user=insanedude
  • Posted: February 20, 2007 4:51:46 pm
  • i will trade from my sell list. to get to my sell list click on the for sale sticker on venom: letal protector.

I want all of your original ghost rider & venom super special.

if you see anything you want on my sell list, let me know.
    thanks!
    That's Mr. Comic Book Geek To You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted: February 21, 2007 12:27:27 pm
  • do you want just the original ghost rider or rides again also. The only items I am really interested in are those with spider-man or any spin-offs, any of those you willing to part with besides the venom: letal protector.
  • Posted: February 21, 2007 10:52:35 pm
  • I just want the original ghost rider. i will trade the venom on my sell list. i might be willing to trade you something out of my collection. tell me what you want and i'll let you know.
  • Posted: February 22, 2007 12:16:32 pm
  • i have more than one copy of a couple of the ghost riders. did you want them too or just the one copy. I am taking a look to see what I might be interested in.
  • Posted: February 22, 2007 1:32:38 pm
  • 1 copy will be fine, unless the other copy's are free. Twisted Evil
  • Posted: February 22, 2007 3:54:45 pm
  • very funny. no freebies. how about the the original ghost rider and venom special for the two venom: lethal protector and amazing spider-man 276. if not amazing spider-man 276 than what spider-man book are you willing to part with.
  • Posted: February 22, 2007 8:00:42 pm
  • that sounds good to me. you do know that the amazing spider-man's (276) grade is vf- makeing it worth $7.00, right? give me the o.k., and your address, and i will ship-out your comics.
  • Posted: February 23, 2007 12:04:35 pm
  • no i didn't know about the grade. how about you throw in spectacular spider-man 167 we call it good.
  • Posted: February 23, 2007 2:07:13 pm
  • o.k. i will ship them today. check your privite messages for my address.
21 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 54 years, 24 days, 15 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's 2099 Alpha Issue # 1c
  • Yen Press's Akame Ga Kill!: Zero Soft Cover # 10
  • Uncivilized Books's For Real Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's King Thor Issue # 3