feature requests

Selling signed collection (Comic Book Forums)

• Selling signed collection

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 16, 2007 10:20:50 am
  • I have a large collection of signed books to sell, but I am not sure how to price these or find pricing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
  • Posted: January 21, 2007 8:45:38 pm
  • Use the MCP system to get you a ball park value on non-signed books. Post a link to your collection, and either set pricing, or ask for offers would be my guess.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: January 22, 2007 10:28:12 am
  • Thanks. How would I go about posting a link to my collection?
  • Posted: January 22, 2007 1:11:02 pm
  • Go to "mycomicpile.com Forum Index" and find the "Member Collections" section. There is where you will place a link to you collection. Just select the "new topic" button, like you don't already know that, and use the "URL" button located under the "message body" heading to create a link to your pile.

What you will enter will look something like Below. PLEASE NOTE that the curly brackets will be replaced by braces:

{url=http://www.mycomicpile.com/view_collection.php?user=uesrName}View My Pile!{/url}
  • Posted: January 26, 2007 7:47:37 pm
  • [quote:4b7cc9890d="silvrski"]I have a large collection of signed books to sell, but I am not sure how to price these or find pricing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks[/quote:4b7cc9890d]

Try mycomicshop

If you are really serious about selling your comics all at once you might consider doing it through them.. But of course you will have to send them the lot so they can check them out. If you send it to them they will quote you a price. They will also pay for your original shipping if you decide not to go with what they offer.

They are pretty fair from my dealings with them.. Just an option..
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool: Seven Slaughters Issue # 1h
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 13
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 2g
  • Dren Productions's The Sire: Lost in Time Issue # 5