feature requests

Orlando Mini Con 1/28 (Comic Book Forums)

• Orlando Mini-Con 1/28

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 16, 2018 2:06:06 pm
  • Orlando Toy & Comics Show
    Florida Hotel, Orlando
    January 28th, 2018

I am bringing:
    About 100 EC comics from 50s
    2 long boxes of just first issues, 80s and 90s, all $1 each
    2 long boxes and 1 short box of just first issues 50s to 70s
    A couple boxes of Gold and Silver age books, Flash, Batman, JLA, All Star, etc.

The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: January 25, 2018 12:32:33 pm
  • Good luck with your sales at the Orlando Comic Show, Spa-fon. I'm pulling for you. I won't be able to attend because a) I live in Toronto. b) I have no money to spend. c) I have ankle fusion surgery scheduled for on Jan. 26th, 2018.
  • Posted: January 30, 2018 4:41:03 pm
  • Good show. Sold ALL my remaining EC horror books, about 40, to a dealer Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sold both NM copies of Black Panther 1 at $50 each. Many lookers but no takers on FF 52 VF 1st Black Panther at $1280, so will put it on eBay after movie comes out.
    Sold about 30 older 1st issues (50s-70s) and about 40 later 1st issues $1 each (80s-90s). One guy especially happy to get Strawberry Shortcake # 1 for his daughter for a buck.
    Sold around 40 X-Men 270-up at $1.
    And a handful of Silver Age Batman & Detective.

Was helping someone when a guy wanted to look at FF 52 on rack, my wife handed it to him and said $12.80. Shocked He was reaching for his wallet when I interrupted and reminded my honey that NO decimal places on any books! Whew!

Very busy from before opening until 15 minutes before close. Florida Hotel is connected to Florida Mall, one of largest in SE, so probably got a lot of traffic from there.

Last edited January 30, 2018 4:44:46 pm
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: February 5, 2018 6:53:55 pm
  • Are those your display racks in the picture? If so I'm very jealous. I've been searching forever for good display rack.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Studio Snowlion's Amusing Tales Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 37b
  • Gilberton Publications's Classics Illustrated #34: Mysterious Island Issue # 1
  • Allen Thomas's Infinite Uppercut Soft Cover # 2