feature requests

DC is planning a "Five Years Later" event for the New 52. (Comic Book Forums)

• DC is planning a "Five Years Later" event for the New 52.

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 6, 2013 10:32:13 am
  • Really!! So they're just going to jump ahead to where they rebooted from? If so what a joke the industry has become.

See the photo and article here - http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=48945
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: November 11, 2013 9:22:00 am
  • Does this mean that Superman is going to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants again and with 5 years of therapy behind him he won't think he's Batman anymore.

Or are they planning on having a Crisis on the new 52 and everything returns to normal. Honestly I read an article recently where they said that DC is trying desperately to convince the comic world that they are more than Batman but with 12 Batman books a month I think it is time that rename the company Batman Comics
  • Posted: December 11, 2013 12:23:00 am
  • Shocked Speak to the hand Sick
    fsjeter's John Romita Sr Spider Man Covers album on Photobucket
  • Posted: December 11, 2013 12:27:31 am
  • AngelShockedTwisted Evil
    John Owens
    "I'm looking to complete my collection of The Maxx from Image comics ( 1993-1998 )."
  • Posted: January 24, 2014 1:15:49 pm
  • Sounds like it's just the opposite of Zero Year ... a month where each title will have an issue showing where they are 5 years from now, then possibly weekly series spinning off of that but the main titles returning to current day.

Gimmick? Sure, but nothing to do with the reboot ... which I actually think was a good idea. It was handled poorly, but a good idea Smile
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 7
  • DC Comics's Green Arrow Issue # 10
  • Tidal Wave Productions's Milestones of Art: Andy Warhol - The Factory TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's The Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 46c