feature requests

If my child did this I would be the proudest parent ever! (Comic Book Forums)

• If my child did this I would be the proudest parent ever!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 15, 2008 12:24:43 pm
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: September 15, 2008 1:11:59 pm
  • My daughter called my Aunt Lois "Auntie Lois Lane" this weekend. You just can't parent this stuff. It really is the little things in life that make you happy.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: September 15, 2008 1:54:15 pm
  • Hey, my son did exactly the same thing......only it wasn't a t-shirt it was Superman underoos........and he's a junior in high school. He makes me so proud. d'oh!Laughing
  • Posted: September 15, 2008 4:00:16 pm
  • im gonna raise my child like this
    it will be amazing
  • Posted: September 15, 2008 4:59:38 pm
  • I'm getting mine to say "I'm the Batman!"

The wife is not amused. d'oh!

Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
  • Posted: September 15, 2008 5:25:39 pm
  • I saw a t-shirt I wanted to get for my 3 year old niece that said "I am a delicate flower".

The Mrs wouldn't allow it, but my sister told me she would have let her daughter wear it had I picked it up.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: September 15, 2008 9:27:05 pm
  • dough boy said:
    I saw a t-shirt I wanted to get for my 3 year old niece that said "I am a delicate flower".

The Mrs wouldn't allow it, but my sister told me she would have let her daughter wear it had I picked it up.

How about the t-shirt I saw that said " the milk, where's the whiskey ." I wasn't allowed to get this one either. I can't understand why, it's the kind of shirt the kid can wear forever.
  • Posted: September 17, 2008 3:26:10 pm
  • right on

did the teacher pass grade 2 writing and printing. man her writing skill suck. cannt even sign her name.

spiderman all the WWAAAAYYYYY.

tt
    You build your collection one book at a time and day by day it seem to stay the same. Then one day KA BLAM it gotten out of control. Thanks mom I love you.

" I'm not insane, my mom had me tested." Sheldon BIG BANG THEORY
    " Holy on a CRACKER" Pennie BIG BANG THEORY

http://www.comixcon.com/
    http://www.kenmore-komics.com/
12 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Todd McFarlane Productions's Spawn Issue # 352b
  • Ablaze Media's The Agent Issue # 5f
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's The Dangers in My Heart Soft Cover # 8
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 498b