feature requests

For Sale or trade PS3 with gta4! (Comic Book Forums)

• For Sale or trade PS3 with gta4!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 23, 2008 4:39:00 pm
  • What is a decent amount...and what counts as good comics?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 23, 2008 4:41:17 pm
  • well i know how desirable a ps3 is,oh i dont know,i dont just want normal everyday (dime a dozen ) book's though! the ps3 is an 80 gig!2 controllers
    I Love Comics
  • Posted: June 23, 2008 4:47:13 pm
  • Look at my collection and see what you would want.

I have been thinking about getting one solely because of the Blu-ray capabilities.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: June 23, 2008 5:07:38 pm
  • yeah, blu-ray is quite wonderful...there are some hiccups on screen at certain points in most movies...normally has something to do with a solid background, but i havent paid attention enough to figure out what exactly is causing (some walls have a noise on them, making them look like they are moving)....and for that one reason, i wouldnt be surprised if we have another format update sooner rather than later

but ps3 is much better value/price than xbox 360 anyway....blu-ray capabilities make it worth it right there, but also, the online play is free rather than $50 a year, and the controllers come rechargeable out of the box (rather than having to pay another $20 each controller for the recharge station), there is a bigger hard drive as well..........but the gta series royally wreaks of boring gameplay (where are the creator's imagination?)........anyway, nobody asked so i informed because i wanted to annoy everyone...haha
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: June 24, 2008 2:47:30 am
  • I bought a PS3 the minute I could get my hands on it (well more or less anyway) and I have enjoyed it very much. I'm not going in to the whole Xbox vs PS thing, but for my part I am quite sure I made the right decision. I think you will enjoy it very much as it is a very capable machine with a lot more to it than playing games or showing movies.

Just my 2 cents Smile
    Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...
  • Posted: June 24, 2008 3:54:56 pm
  • alright i didnt have them when i posted the topic,i told my bro he could keep them but now ive got " assassins creed" "the eye" and "rambo" blu-rays
    I Love Comics
  • Posted: June 24, 2008 4:17:20 pm
  • Superhero said:
    alright i didnt have them when i posted the topic,i told my bro he could keep them but now ive got " assassins creed" "the eye" and "rambo" blu-rays

hmmmm, the addition of the assasins creed game could easily be worth another $100 worth of comics.
    that is if no deal is made w/ dough boy of course.
  • Posted: June 24, 2008 5:23:34 pm
  • Still waiting on a yes or no from him

• Posted: June 24, 2008 5:37:05 pm
  • sorry dough boy im gonna pass,1573 has a better offer!
    I Love Comics
  • Posted: June 24, 2008 5:56:08 pm
  • See here is where I have a problem. You have never countered, and never said what you wanted of my collection (just a vague character list).

What is a "decent amount of good comics"? Do you want quality/value, or a large number?

I made you an offer of what book shows as 64 books for $450 in value (quality older Uncanny books).

He is offering you more than $450 in value? He is offering you more than 64 books? If it is value then he can have it, but if it is books, then you need to come out and state that you want books (lots of them) and I can reevaluate.

DB

15 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 4
  • DC Comics's Catwoman Issue # 64f
  • Udon Entertainment's Darkstalkers: Jedah Issue # 1b
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 102b