feature requests

my pop up problem (Comic Book Forums)

• my pop up problem

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 13, 2007 6:59:39 pm
  • hello everyone. this is just to let you know that i've come to the conclusion that my blocker is mistakenly taking the window that comes up for the comic pile entry for a run of the mill pop up. therefore,i am just going to set my blocker to allow pop ups from this site and that should be the end of that. i'd like to thank everyone for listening and i hope i wasn't too much of a nuisance with this issue. danamgod. Embarassed
  • Posted: October 13, 2007 7:13:02 pm
  • ah, so i was right.
    glad i (we) could help.
  • Posted: October 13, 2007 9:43:32 pm
  • No problem...but please in the future only create 1 topic dealing with issues, and then posting follow up information in that one topic.

Glad things are working for you.

By the way it might be good to know what pop-up blocker you are using so that I can investigate it later, and also in case others come across this same problem.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Illiterature Press's Chronic Apathy Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool-Verse: Deadpool Corps TPB # 1
  • Tangram Publishing's Fang Issue # 1
  • Amphibia Comics's Newt Issue # 8