feature requests

Best. Websites. Ever! (Comic Book Forums)

• Best. Websites. Ever!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 10, 2007 12:53:55 pm
  • I was talking to Bazooka JOe about the best things to come out of the internet, namely Paypal, Google, and of course, MCP.

He came back with Wikipedia, which I had to immediately agree with, and it got me thinking about what would round out my top 5. I'm split between eBay and Youtube, although I'm leaning towards youtube since eBay takes more of my money than it gives back Rolling Eyes . If I could ever download Marvel vs DC to my iPod, YouTube would have its spot sealed on my list.

What websites make up your top 5?
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: October 10, 2007 1:04:19 pm
  • LOL made you think didn't I.

to round up ... I would go with Facebook, found a lot of old friends on this and it is a nice way to keep in touch.

Look me up: Olivier Martin in the montreal network
  • Posted: October 10, 2007 1:12:33 pm
  • 1. Google.com
    2. MyComicPile.com
    3. Digg.com
    4. Break.com
    5. Google.com -> since I can use it to get anywhere
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: October 10, 2007 1:13:19 pm
  • You certainly did! There are a lot of sites I go to often that I wouldn't consider the best ever, like the Barnes & Noble or Walmart websites, but other than the search options, I'm still just buying things them. I've never bid on things before eBay, watched amateur videos before youtube, besides America's Funniest Videos, and so on.

I don't have a facebook or myspace page yet. I'm waiting until I need to keep an eye on my kids online Twisted Evil .
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: October 10, 2007 4:38:34 pm
  • -newkadia.com
    -google.com
    -Mycomicpile.com Laughing
    -Ebay.com
    -youtube.com

Well there is also mycokerewards.com, I get alot of free stuff there, but it didn't make my list Wink .
    DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT
  • Posted: October 12, 2007 10:28:07 am
  • 1 google
    2 mcp
    3 yahoo sports(fantasy leagues)
    4 mcp forum
    5 msn for the news
    You build your collection one book at a time and day by day it seem to stay the same. Then one day KA BLAM it gotten out of control. Thanks mom I love you.

" I'm not insane, my mom had me tested." Sheldon BIG BANG THEORY
    " Holy on a CRACKER" Pennie BIG BANG THEORY

http://www.comixcon.com/
    http://www.kenmore-komics.com/
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman Issue # 146c
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1gabes cave
  • Marvel Comics's Ms. Marvel: Mutant Menace  Issue # 1b
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 3illum-b