feature requests

March Madness 2021 (Comic Book Forums)

• March Madness 2021

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 14, 2021 9:12:54 pm
  • Get in on the excitement of this year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. Compete for a chance to win comic books compliments of 1573 (see first post below for details)!

When you sign up make your bracket your CBR user name.

Get in the action now!

Group: ComicBookRealm
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: March 14, 2021 10:51:11 pm
  • that's right, i will be providing prizes for the top 3 finishers. all i ask is that the prize winners cover a portion of the shipping. as soon as i figure out what the prizes will be (yes, free comics. but how many?), i can figure out the shipping costs.

so, stay tuned for more details and get your picks in.
  • Posted: March 15, 2021 8:27:31 am
  • Thanks for this. Completing a bracket is fun. Just like playing basketball, I love it and I'm terrible at it.
    Did I err?
  • Posted: March 15, 2021 9:15:19 am
  • I'm in. Have never done a basketball bracket before, but I'm a Hawkeye so Iowa for the win!
  • Posted: March 15, 2021 10:17:03 am
  • GCH91 said:
    I'm in. Have never done a basketball bracket before, but I'm a Hawkeye so Iowa for the win!

Same! Luka Garza’s gonna take them to the Final Four at least. Hoping, anyway.
  • Posted: March 15, 2021 10:24:58 am
  • Just filled out my bracket...should be fun!
    In pursuit of what Marvel considers the entire Hulk legacy run... with a few adjustments.

Current level of completeness: 71.04%
  • Posted: March 15, 2021 8:19:16 pm
  • ok, i'm in.

now, what everyone is playing for is a mystery box of roughly 50 comics. i have prizes for the top 3 finishers. roughly 150 books going out as prizes.

winners pay $8 toward shipping of a medium priority box.

if i should happen to win 1 of the boxes, i will pass it on to the next person. also, if a winner does not want their prize, it will go to the next person.

unfortunately, i can only ship within the united states.

if there are questions regarding the prizes, just post here.

let's have some fun.
  • Posted: March 15, 2021 8:46:54 pm
  • Thanks for doing this, 1573.

Baylor FTW!
    Did I err?
  • Posted: March 15, 2021 9:30:39 pm
  • Done...I love Michigan, but i know better, so i went with my birth state....Illinois lol (plus they got a great squad this year).

And thanks 1573, ive never won, but i know youve done this the past few years and its awesome...so Great Job!!

Last edited March 15, 2021 9:42:15 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: March 16, 2021 9:32:25 am
  • Thanks for setting this up... I've made my terrible picks and am ready to go.
50 posts • Page 1 of 5
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Shon Howell & Brian Sutton's Enslaved Unicorns Issue nn
  • TwoMorrows Publishing's It Rose From The Tomb Soft Cover # 1
  • GraphX Press's Morphs Issue # 4
  • Image Comics's Newburn Issue # 16