feature requests

Dynamic Forces (Comic Book Forums)

• Dynamic Forces

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 25, 2021 9:05:31 pm
  • So I found a Vengance of Vampirella Dynamic Forces signed/limited edition comic in my collection that I don't see listed anywhere. How do I go about adding it? Or am I just blind and not seeing it in the lists?
  • Posted: February 25, 2021 9:32:03 pm
  • He is correct, we stopped adding the Dynamic Forces Signed books because they simply made too many and most are not worth more then the regular book itself, so we decided to stop adding them.

instead you can use this as a guide of how i do my stuff like that, whether its newsstand, canadian, or signed books:

In my collection i add it in the notes, so (N) is for newsstand (as shown above), but there is also a check box you can click (right in front of notes section) that denotes signed copy, or you can use '(S) Gabrielle Dell'Otto' (as example) to the notes section. Track the regular non signed edition for that...

Hope that clears it up Smile

Last edited February 26, 2021 5:38:06 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Little Brown Ink's Absolute Zeros TPB # 1
  • Oni Press's Jill and the Killers Issue # 4b
  • Dark Horse Comics's Star Wars: The High Republic Adventures - Saber for Hire Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Venom: Dark Origin Issue # 2