feature requests

Bucs win Superbowl! (Comic Book Forums)

• Bucs win Superbowl!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 8, 2021 11:33:20 am
  • Let’s just say a big celebration in Tampa Bay. Or is that Tampa Brady? Woo Hoo!Dancing
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: February 8, 2021 2:27:45 pm
  • Champa-Bay? lol
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: February 8, 2021 2:42:49 pm
  • Congrats to Tampa on their victory. On the other hand, it was one of the worst one-sided Superbowls I have ever seen!!
  • Posted: February 8, 2021 3:30:25 pm
  • brucifer said:
    Congrats to Tampa on their victory. On the other hand, it was one of the worst one-sided Superbowls I have ever seen!!
    I was only 11 so I vaguely remember the 49ers pounding the absolute c r a p out of the Broncos in 1989 but I remember pretty vividly Young and Rice pulverizing Stan Humphries and the Chargers 5 years later. Those were 2 pretty lopsided games!

You can't say c r ap on here?! C'mon lol

Last edited February 8, 2021 3:35:11 pm
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: February 8, 2021 3:53:57 pm
  • brucifer said:
    Congrats to Tampa on their victory. On the other hand, it was one of the worst one-sided Superbowls I have ever seen!!

17 out of the first 21 Super Bowls I watched were decided by ten or more points. The NFC team blowing out the AFC team with a great defensive performance is normal serivice resumed.
  • Posted: February 8, 2021 5:01:54 pm
  • Andy Reid should have had the refs check the ball pressure of the football every time the Bucs had the ball......
  • Posted: February 8, 2021 5:08:43 pm
  • Vengeance said:
    Andy Reid should have had the refs check the ball pressure of the football every time the Bucs had the ball......

Lol. Then maybe they would have caught a few more passes. Brady is pretty awesome with that arm. So glad he retired from Patriots. Any more old timers we can snag?
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: March 14, 2021 9:25:28 pm
  • The problem was the O line for the Chiefs. The offense couldn't get going. Then the horrible penalties (debatable at least) that kept Tampa drives going was the nail in the coffin.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Astro City: MetroBook TPB # 5
  • Marvel Comics's Jackpot and Black Cat Issue # 1syndicate-b
  • Marvel Comics's Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue # 18d
  • Massive Publishing's Zorro: Man of the Dead Issue # 3b