feature requests

Merry Christmas! (Comic Book Forums)

• Merry Christmas!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 25, 2020 6:53:41 am
  • Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and may all of your comic wishes be found under the tree.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: December 25, 2020 10:03:37 am
  • This will be the craziest Christmas ever for most people no matter where you're located on the planet.. Everyone be safe and enjoy yourself. Next year will be sooooo much better!!
  • Posted: December 25, 2020 10:42:46 am
  • brucifer said:
    This will be the craziest Christmas ever for most people no matter where you're located on the planet.. Everyone be safe and enjoy yourself. Next year will be sooooo much better!!

I don't think next year can be much worse!
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: December 25, 2020 11:08:57 am
  • Merry Christmas or should I say Happy Holidays...
    No matter what you want to call it have a great one and stay safe.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: December 25, 2020 2:41:11 pm
  • We’ve been without power since 7pm Christmas Eve. No heat. Pretty miserable here. May not get power restored until Monday!

Hope everyone else is enjoying your Christmas
  • Posted: December 25, 2020 3:27:30 pm
  • That is a bummer longerine...hopefully things get restored ASAP.

• Posted: December 25, 2020 3:28:27 pm
  • Well would you expect anything less from 2020? Hang in there hope it gets repaired soon.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: December 25, 2020 5:34:51 pm
  • Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays everyone! Stay safe, be well!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: December 25, 2020 10:27:57 pm
  • Season's Greetings & Merry Xmas everyone!
  • Posted: December 27, 2020 8:01:33 am
  • Our electricity is still out. Been sitting in the dark since Christmas Eve. All our food in the refrigerator is spoiled. Our hill, driveway, is still frozen over. Been trying to stay warm with propane heat. It’s been a miserable past few days. It seems like Christmas didn’t even happen. Crews from North Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia have been called in to help restore power to our county.
  • Posted: December 28, 2020 11:30:51 am
  • I saw the horrible explosion on the news. What a crappy way to wake up to on Christmas day. 2020 will be the worst year in recorded history for the States. My condolences to you and your family.
  • Posted: December 28, 2020 1:22:47 pm
  • brucifer said:
    I saw the horrible explosion on the news. What a crappy way to wake up to on Christmas day. 2020 will be the worst year in recorded history for the States. My condolences to you and your family.

Thanks for your kind words, bruc. The explosion was in Nashville. It was terrible. I’m in East Tennessee (Sevier County), so that incident was pretty far away. Horrible incident nonetheless.

Got our power back at 12:50pm yesterday after 66 hours of outage. We had some bone chillingly cold nights without much heat. 95% of our food in the fridge and freezer spoiled and had to be thrown out. Plus the huge mess that had to be cleaned. There are several homes still without power and won’t have it restored until tomorrow.
12 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 5
  • DC Comics's Batman / Superman: World's Finest Issue # 26d
  • DC Comics's Tim Drake: Robin TPB # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine and the X-Men Issue # 3b