feature requests

Favourite album covers! (Comic Book Forums)

• Favourite album covers!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 5, 2020 2:28:21 pm
  • I'm looking for everyone's favourite album covers of ALL TIME!!

It doesn't matter if it's not the best album ever, I want the best covers. Being a HUGE Metalhead there shouldn't be any surprises about my picks:

• Posted: November 5, 2020 5:25:11 pm
  • Richard Corben Painting

Last edited November 5, 2020 8:03:50 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: November 5, 2020 5:43:59 pm
  • So i'm a metal head too. my top five bands would have to be Korn, All that Remains, In Flames, Sevendust, & Metallica...but only 1 of those have my fav album art...lol

Um...Doom...No question if you know me lol

I was soooo scared of this image when i was a kid, i absolutely Love it now

Korn (barring the new new stuff) has always been in my top 5 bands since Blind lol and it only gets better with McFarlane art lol

I always loved Vic, and hes holding Kryptonite, and this cover is right up my alley (plus the music aint too bad either lol)
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: November 6, 2020 7:36:45 am
  • I'll play along

@Brucifer - Judas Priest has some great covers but I always liked this lesser known one

nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: November 26, 2020 2:09:03 am

First time uploading pics so hope this works.

Not necessarily my favourite album by them but it is by one of my favourite bands.

GWAR and the album Violence Has Arrived
  • Posted: November 26, 2020 3:00:15 am

Looks like uploading worked so here is a few more covers.
    This list could be almost endless, sooo many great album covers (and haven't even touched some of what I would think would be the obvious).
    These are some of my favourite covers by these bands who are all put on awesome live shows.

Woodhawk: Beyond the Sun--- from Calgary, AB. Mentioned them in another post with their song "A New Hope" just an awesome track. Whole album is good but that one stands out to me. Have this on a bright orange vinyl, super cool. The skeleton astronaut is just cool to me.

Kreator: Pleasure to Kill--- have to think this cover maybe inspired DOOM

Warbringer: War Without End--- an undead army behind a tank, need there be more said?

Striker: Armed to the Teeth--- once again does more need to be said about a skeleton T-Rex with guns? If this were around we would be the ones extinct.
    Striker (whom I also mentioned in another post), are from my home town of Edmonton AB. Think I have seen them once or fifteen times. One of my bands that I go to see as much as possible, great music, great group of guys and always a great time.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Little Brown Ink's Absolute Zeros TPB # 1
  • Faro's Lounge's Faro's Lounge: American Safari Sketchbook Issue nn - alaska
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Obey Me! The Comic Soft Cover # 2
  • DC Comics's Wonder Woman Issue # 8d