feature requests

Survey on Comic Books and Aggression (Comic Book Forums)

• Survey on Comic Books and Aggression

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 12, 2020 11:40:02 am
  • Dear Comic Book Realm Forum Users,

My name is Thomas Brown and I’m a doctoral student at IUP. Below is the link to a short online survey for a study that I’m conducting related to comic books and aggression as part of my dissertation. Participation is completely anonymous and the survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete. Participation in this survey is also age restricted to anyone 18 years or older, meaning anyone under 18 cannot participate.

https://iup.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eyXxQFdgnYA73Y9

Whether you’re a casual or frequent reader, please take the survey if you read comic books, specifically those from Marvel and/or DC. Additionally, if you know anyone who fits the participant criteria, please forward the survey link to them for participation.

The survey is expected to be open for about a month, running from now until Friday June 12th.

Thank you for your time. Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.
    - Thomas Brown

Last edited May 12, 2020 1:02:46 pm
  • Posted: June 14, 2020 11:00:23 am
  • I would like to sincerely thank everyone that assisted me with my study. Whether you took my survey or just spread the link around, I truly appreciate your help.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Dark Horse Comics's Blue Book: 1947 Issue # 3b
  • Ben and Don Chin's Overload Issue # 3
  • Titan Comics's Rebel Moon: House of the Bloodaxe Issue # 2 - 2nd print
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 117b