feature requests

March Madness 2019 (Comic Book Forums)

• March Madness 2019

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 21, 2019 12:49:15 pm
  • heads up everyone. look for an announcement regarding prizes after the 1st round is completed.
  • Posted: March 21, 2019 4:27:52 pm
  • Quick question when did we start allowing one person to have 5 brackets in the same league?
  • Posted: March 21, 2019 4:30:33 pm
  • Should be a limit of 1
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: March 21, 2019 4:33:36 pm
  • well, there isn't, their multiple people with more than one league running different scenario outcome.
  • Posted: March 21, 2019 5:09:45 pm
  • Those all the exact same owner accout?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: March 21, 2019 5:29:37 pm
  • Ok, I figure those accounts are linked to an overall account and aren't a part of the league as far I can see. Just wanted to make sure cause I didn't see this last year or the year before.
  • Posted: March 21, 2019 6:51:10 pm
  • I am on an airplane and will confirm later. When I looked I didn’t even see one account with those names.

• Posted: March 21, 2019 10:19:44 pm
  • "Group Entries Per User: 1
    Locking Rules: Locked - Brackets may leave/join group only before the Round of 64 begins"

• Posted: March 23, 2019 3:00:11 pm
  • in the past, i have normally done prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and last place. however, this year i am only able to do 2 prizes. i will be doing prizes for 1st and last place. the prizes will be mystery priority envelopes.
    - all i ask is that the winners pay the shipping. and the shipping cost will be $8.
    - payments will be accepted via paypal.
    - if a winner does not wish to accept their prize or pay for shipping, it will be offered to the next person.
    - you must have made a legit effort to pick the winners in order to qualify for both prizes. pick mostly lower seeds to win the 1st round will not win you the last place prize.

all of these stipulations are the same as i've used in the past and are approved by dough boy.

now, all that being said, good luck to everyone.

heading into round 2, i still have ....

27 / 32
    14 / sweet 16
    8 / elite 8
    4 / final 4
    2 / final 2
    and my champons are still in.
31 posts • Page 1 of 4
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Gilberton Publications's Classics Illustrated #34: Mysterious Island Issue # 1
  • Amphibia Comics's Newt Issue # 8
  • DC Comics's Power Girl Issue # 7b
  • Udon Entertainment's Street Fighter: Masters - Akuma vs Ryu Issue # 1b