feature requests

Nevada shooting (Comic Book Forums)

• Nevada shooting

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 2, 2017 6:37:05 pm
  • It pains me to watch TV and see yet another mass killing in the States. Best wishes to all who were involved and their families. I'm Canadian bred and born, so I have to ask "are we ready to talk about banning guns yet?"
  • Posted: October 2, 2017 11:32:40 pm
  • It will never happen, even if it did the people who want them still will find a way to get them. Automatic or semi-automatic weapons should not be available for purchase.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: November 28, 2017 12:50:35 am
  • it's very sad . what is it going to come to ? how can we make the world a safer place ? is absolutely every building going to require metal detectors ? security guards ?

just a few weeks ago someone walked into a department store and began shooting ! this is getting ridiculous !

if that hotel had metal detectors maybe the gun man doesn't even get in ? if that store had a couple of police officers on hand maybe he gets shot down before he can shoot anyone .

I just don't know what is wrong with people. but making guns illegal isn't the answer , drugs are illegal too and people find a way to get those . are we going to take cars away from people too ? the bottom line is if people want to do harm they will find a way . we cant even go to a movie anymore ........... people get murdered there too ........ its sad you leave home and you don't know if your coming back
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Biden's Titans vs Trump's Titans Issue # 1d
  • Tempo Books's Steve Canyon Soft Cover # 17058-2
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 463b
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 505c