feature requests

Monster Hunt serie 2007 2009 Issue 2 Werewolves (Comic Book Forums)

• Monster Hunt serie 2007-2009 Issue 2 Werewolves

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 5, 2017 6:43:28 am
  • Hello, i search a comic from 2006-2009

i have no idea, what the title is or the
    author name.

I remember here was a alternativ cover (like A B C or D) for this monster comic serie (with 4-12 issues)

One had a top Mountain of Corpses of brown/dark werewolves or canine creautes
    and blue or green trolls/zombies

On the top standing the humans from this comic

I remember in Issue 2 appear Canine Creatures, (Werewolves, werecreatures)

Story of Issue 2
    I remember on a colored pages of a comic, with werewolves or werecreatures that following humans to a house.
    Here that "Werewolves" attack the humans
    This werewolves exploded, after they were forged with silver forks, knives, spoons
    in one scenes you see a werewolf attacking one of the main characters and a friend kill that werewolf with a silver thing, this werewolf explodet too.
    In the last scenes of the werewolves you see in a room alot of heads, feet, hands of the werewolves.

I would happy about any help and any idea, i search in google i search on comicvine, mycomicshop without result.

Maybe this "Monster" was not werewolves, maybe some wercoyotes or werejackas, they look for me like werewolves. Or they called Wolfman /Wolfmen, Lycanthrope

If you remember any comic, that have that story, that have a cover like my description post it here
    its so important for me to find that comic i search since years

----
    sorry for bad english im not from the usa, im from germany

i reopen this thread because i cant update my old one.

I try http://mycomicpost.net/ here i had search for 2008 and find 70 pages of comic i was still in process to look all comic and maybe find the comic i search for, now i want to continue search and the link is broken, Cant follow it and when i search 2008 now i find 20 comics
    search now since years a monster hunt series, one cover was a Atop a Mountain of Corpse of werewolves and zombies/trolls.
    In issue 2 appear werewolves (or canine creatures) , this guys They exploded, after they were forged with silver forks, knives, spoons
  • Posted: June 5, 2017 7:20:06 pm
  • check out

astonishing wolfman
    forgotten realms
    possibly a zenescope book

also depending where you are from the UK books will be different from the US books....

Last edited June 5, 2017 7:20:54 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: June 7, 2017 6:15:05 am
  • hello,
    sorry that are not the comics i search for, i have all of them.

(forgotten realms had only gnolls and some anthro lions in it (old version)
    search now since years a monster hunt series, one cover was a Atop a Mountain of Corpse of werewolves and zombies/trolls.
    In issue 2 appear werewolves (or canine creatures) , this guys They exploded, after they were forged with silver forks, knives, spoons
  • Posted: July 5, 2017 1:48:16 am
  • i had a website that i can maybe find the comic

had listed all comics (from 200Cool and the download links (dont interest me) but on such a site i find that comic so many years ago.

Some weeks ago they make a update of the site and my browse dont work.
    Cant find the comics from 2008 now Crying or Very sad
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • University Press of Mississippi's Indigenous Comics and Graphic Novels: Studies in Genre Soft Cover # 1
  • Oni Press's Jill And The Killers Issue # 3b
  • Image Comics's Killadelphia Issue # 34b
  • DC Comics's Power Girl Issue # 7d