feature requests

Did you get anything cool for Christmas? (Comic Book Forums)

• Did you get anything cool for Christmas?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 27, 2015 11:32:45 am
  • My kids got me these. Besides being a comic book collector I am also a huge Bruce Lee fan.

• Posted: December 28, 2015 3:21:12 am
  • Very cool, Mr. Han! Color me impressed! I got a couple of dress shirts and some socks so things were not all bad. What I really enjoyed was playing this game after dinner with my son and some relatives. It's called Codenames and in it two teams compete to find their words first with one player from each team being able to see which of the 25 words belong to each team, then taking turns giving one word clues. I was extremely impressed when my son found the word Bolt, based solely on my one word clue, Inhuman.
    Tenzil
  • Posted: December 29, 2015 1:30:52 am
  • My wife bought a bunch of board games for me. I got:

Lords of Waterdeep
    Eldritch Horror
    Smallworld: Underground
    Smallworld: A Spider's Web expansion
    Hanabi

I also received Castles of Burgundy (another board game) from my parents.
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
  • Posted: December 29, 2015 9:59:23 am
  • I got a couple gift cards and some cool Gas Monkey shirts. No comic related stuff. My wife teases me about my comic addiction.... I mean hobby Wink
  • Posted: December 29, 2015 1:02:13 pm
  • Tenzil said:
    What I really enjoyed was playing this game after dinner with my son and some relatives. It's called Codenames and in it two teams compete to find their words first with one player from each team being able to see which of the 25 words belong to each team, then taking turns giving one word clues. I was extremely impressed when my son found the word Bolt, based solely on my one word clue, Inhuman.

Very Happy Nothing better than spending time with your kids. It keeps me young. Laughing
  • Posted: December 30, 2015 3:53:54 am
  • What you said, Mr. Han!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: January 20, 2016 1:27:08 am
  • tangledwebs said:
    I got a couple gift cards and some cool Gas Monkey shirts. No comic related stuff. My wife teases me about my comic addiction.... I mean hobby Wink

That gas monkey show is pretty good. The owner is annoying but the things Aaron comes up with are pretty cool.
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman Issue # 144 - 2nd print
  • DC Comics's Deathstroke Inc. Hard Cover # 1
  • DC Comics's Harley Quinn: Uncovered Issue # 1d
  • Graphix's The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Hard Cover # 4