feature requests

I need help Identifying a Toy (Comic Book Forums)

• I need help Identifying a Toy

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 21, 2015 11:32:51 am
  • Any help would be great, I thought it might be star wars related but IDK. Thanks for any and all help.
  • Posted: December 21, 2015 12:00:21 pm
  • kind of reminds me of how the old M.A.S.K. toys used to look, may be a starting point

i am unsure if that actually is one, but resembles their style of toy with size and bend points....may possibly be a villain...?

actually just found what he is....Dino Riders....ill send you the link

https://joshwitsaman.wordpress.com/2011/05/19/can-you-identify-these-toys/#comments

"They are from the Dino Riders toy line from the 80’s! I believe these guys were also hand me downs because I actually have one of their dinosaurs which is missing all its gear, and which I never realized was associated with these little guys. Again these guys were part of the “bad guy” faction of Dino Riders, known as Rulons, these two are called Antor and Hammerhead. (Guess which is which.) Hammerhead rode around on a triceratops while Antor had a deinonychus. Mystery solved!"

Last edited December 21, 2015 12:12:06 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: December 21, 2015 12:39:34 pm
  • Sweet thanks
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool Issue # 41b
  • DC Comics's Detective Comics Issue # 1083b
  • Evoluzione Publishing's Ma’ari Issue # 1
  • Amphibia Comics's Newt Issue # 3