feature requests

Lovie Smith: The next HC of the Cowboys if? (Comic Book Forums)

• Lovie Smith: The next HC of the Cowboys if?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 31, 2013 12:14:10 pm
  • They miss the playoffs this year. This is the one sin that Jerry will not forgive Garrett for. As bad as the East has been, it would be a total and complete embarrassment for the Cowboys not to win this division.

Lovie Smith is from Texas and grew up a Cowboys fan. He already has Marinelli on board and it would be a perfect fit for him.

Mark it down. If we miss the playoffs, Garrett is gone and Lovie will be here.
    Dallas Cowboys Jersey,Miles Austin Jersey and DeMarcus Ware Jersey:
    http://www.officialdallascowboysshops.com
  • Posted: October 31, 2013 8:45:10 pm
  • Not a bad thought. If the cowboys lose the east this year, it will be a terrible sign. Jason Garrett has never been a good head coach,an d im still not convinced he didnt intentionally the bed when wade wilson was the head coach just so he could get the job....
  • Posted: November 2, 2013 7:25:55 am
  • I think Lovie and Marinelli would be great wherever they go. He's a good coach. Being the Bears fan I am, I was upset to see them go. Tressman's doing a good job so far for the Bears but it's because Lovie left him a very talented, well coached team.
  • Posted: November 2, 2013 2:40:16 pm
  • HAHAHAHAAH, i just realized I wrote wade wilson... which clearly was a slip. I meant wade phillips. For anyone who was wondering, deadpool never coached the cowboys
  • Posted: November 3, 2013 12:27:11 am
  • That would be badass if Deadpool did coach the Cowboys!! LMAO Laughing
    John Owens
    "I'm looking to complete my collection of The Maxx from Image comics ( 1993-1998 )."
  • Posted: November 3, 2013 12:28:46 am
  • Sounds like Marvels NFL version of ...........What If?
    John Owens
    "I'm looking to complete my collection of The Maxx from Image comics ( 1993-1998 )."
  • Posted: December 1, 2013 2:20:32 am
  • I like Lovie Smith, I would be sad to see him go to the Cowboys. It looks like the Cowboys have turned it around though and are on pace to win the division.
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 68 years, 64 days, 22 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • IDW Publishing's Cat Fight Issue # 1ri-b
  • Post Cereal's Skinner's Magic Tricks Issue # 3
  • Mad Cave Studios's Tales From Nottingham Issue # 4
  • Image Comics's The Savage Strength of Starstorm Issue # 1b