feature requests

Ultimate Alliance (Comic Book Forums)

• Ultimate Alliance

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 16, 2006 2:38:05 pm
  • Has anyone played this game? I played it on x box 360, and I think it is kick !!!!! Very Happy
    That's Mr. Comic Book Geek To You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted: November 16, 2006 5:58:57 pm
  • Mmmmmmmm. X333366666000000. Wish I could afford one of those.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: November 16, 2006 6:25:48 pm
  • I played it at a friends house.
  • Posted: November 18, 2006 8:35:12 am
  • [quote:563d8610db]Mmmmmmmm. X333366666000000. Wish I could afford one of those.[/quote:563d8610db]

I second that. I need friends like Carmack's.

PS, My wife and I had our 2nd kid last night. The xBox is further away in affordability, but when I can buy one, I'll have another person to play with!
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: November 18, 2006 9:59:45 am
  • Congrats on the new little one! Was this one a boy or girl? How is everyone doing?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: November 18, 2006 1:14:07 pm
  • Thanks! A girl, Grace Lynn. Everyone is well. I'll post a pic tonight after we get discharged.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
  • Posted: November 19, 2006 10:26:52 am
  • congratulations, how many does that make?

Your super-hero name should be (the fertile turtle) Laughing
  • Posted: November 19, 2006 10:31:55 am
  • Congrats Josh.

I have a 4 and half (as he likes to point out) son, we go to the comic book store once or twice a month. He has is own pull list there which he loves.

any way
    again Congrats on the new little one.
  • Posted: November 19, 2006 9:20:49 pm
  • Many thanks, all. Here she is with her older sister, Sarah. They are my only two, so far Smile . [img:c8ed16fd52]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h126/joshschr/DSCN0249.jpg[/img:c8ed16fd52]

Back to the original Topic of this message, the game looks awesome, like the new Justice League and Superman games. I'm glad someone on MCP is able to play and report on it.

I'm going to make an Xbox 360 or PS3 console part of my salary negotiation for a new job next month. I remember playing Maximum Carnage on my Brother's sega genesis and thinking that it didn't get any better than that.
  • Posted: November 19, 2006 9:34:56 pm
  • yeah, i played max-carnage on super NES, and it was one of the best games ever!!!
11 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 27
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1d
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's MoMo: The Blood Taker Soft Cover # 8
  • Marvel Comics's Superior Spider-Man Issue # 5c