feature requests

Just beat Batman Arkham City (Comic Book Forums)

• Just beat Batman Arkham City

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 5, 2013 11:43:48 pm
  • Pretty damned good. I spent pretty much all damned day today playin it. Not a bad 4th holiday I reckon.
  • Posted: July 26, 2013 6:23:22 pm
  • Cool i have both batman games downloaded to my ps3. Both are very good games too play.
    My favorite's Amazing Spider-Man & The walking dead!!!!
  • Posted: August 2, 2013 9:18:27 am
  • I can't wait for Arkham: Origins to come out. That one looks interesting especially with the pre-order bonus at gamestop to play as Deathstroke.
    My Favorite Online Comic Shop
    http://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=754753P01
  • Posted: August 4, 2013 10:47:11 am
  • Yes both are very good/fun games, I've completed both and recomend any gamers who haven't played them to do so.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: August 7, 2013 9:43:21 pm
  • Beat both also. AC is my favorite so far. Only problem i had with AC was even though there's alot of side stuff to do in the game the main story felt like it was alot shorter then the story in AA.
  • Posted: September 28, 2013 12:04:22 am
  • I started playing Arkham City on it's release day. Soon after my wife took over and started her own game, for lack of arguing with her, I let her continue. Needless to say I watched her play it all the way through for 2 months side missions and all. She's completed the game 100% on regular mode AND story plus. I have yet to get back to finish my game, since I seen her play it twice, I feel like I have already played it through. She just recently started another run of it so I guess I won't be continuing mine anytime soon, but I find myself watching it again. Shocked
    John Owens
    "I'm looking to complete my collection of The Maxx from Image comics ( 1993-1998 )."
  • Posted: September 29, 2013 2:22:03 pm
  • Hahahaha.... thats actually hysterical.

I went through much the same thing years ago when my sister accidentally saved her Final Fantasy VIII game over mine... it took me another 7 or 8 years before I finally got around to starting the game over and playing all the way through. In fact, I had to play it on the PS2 (thank for backwards compatibility), cause the ps1 had long ago been put away by then
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 246 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Faro's Lounge's Faro's Lounge: American Safari Sketchbook Issue nn - inauguration
  • Square Enix Books's Final Fantasy XVI: Poster Collection Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's The Spectacular Spider-Men Issue # 1 - 2nd print
  • Tome Press's Witness to War TPB # 1