feature requests

Music!! What is everyone Listening To!! (Comic Book Forums)

• Music!! What is everyone Listening To!!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 13, 2013 3:49:55 pm
  • labria4 said:
    sloangods said:
    Mostly metal. Thrash, Death, Grindcore, some traditional. Fave bands: Carcass, QOTSA, Possessed, Sacrifice, Orange Goblin, DEP, Napalm Death, Demon Lung, Trouble, Death Angel, 3IoB, Revocation, Battlecross, Ghost.

I like Carcass and Napalm Death.
    Carcass are on a short NA tour next week.
    http://loudwire.com/carcass-2013-north-american-tour-dates-immolation-exhumed-macabre/
  • Posted: September 19, 2013 3:13:10 pm
  • Metal for sure. Megadeth being my favorite
  • Posted: September 20, 2013 1:21:56 am
  • tangledwebs said:
    Metal for sure. Megadeth being my favorite

Nice. Growing up, they were always my favorite band. I had 5 of their shirts. 1 for each day of school. Smile Rust in Peace was by far my favorite album and still is until this day. I didn't really keep up after Youthanasia released. I started listening again once United Abominations was released.
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
  • Posted: September 20, 2013 1:27:47 am
  • Manbat said:
    The BEATLES

I love The Beatles. My favorite song by them is "In my Life".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI0Q8ytD44Y
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
  • Posted: September 20, 2013 1:29:11 am
  • tt_cook1963 said:
    lorde, aviccii, thicke,daft punk,imagine dragon,

I don't know the music of any of those bands. The only name I recognize is Daft Punk.
  • Posted: September 20, 2013 1:29:58 am
  • skippyballer486 said:
    Wu-Tang Clan, mostly. Probably 80% or more of my played music is Wu-Tang or something by the individual members of Wu-Tang or something featuring one of the members.

I never got into any Wu-Tang. Who are the members? Maybe I listen to some of them individually.
  • Posted: September 20, 2013 1:32:09 am
  • I think there's Bashful, Grumpy, Happy, Doc, Sleepy, Sneezy, Dopey!! Wu-Tang For Life! Cream get da money,....dolla dolla bill's yall's
    John Owens
    "I'm looking to complete my collection of The Maxx from Image comics ( 1993-1998 )."
  • Posted: September 20, 2013 1:35:05 am
  • johnashley0416 said:
    I think there's Bashful, Grumpy, Happy, Doc, Sleepy, Sneezy, Dopey!! Wu-Tang For Life! Cream get da money,....dolla dolla bill's yall's

Lol, there are a lot of them. I was just checking out Without You. Nice work.
  • Posted: September 20, 2013 1:45:23 am
  • Awesome Glad you enjoy, Were working on some new original stuff coming soon.
    John Owens
    "I'm looking to complete my collection of The Maxx from Image comics ( 1993-1998 )."
  • Posted: September 20, 2013 10:05:37 am
  • labria4 said:
    tangledwebs said:
    Metal for sure. Megadeth being my favorite

Nice. Growing up, they were always my favorite band. I had 5 of their shirts. 1 for each day of school. Smile Rust in Peace was by far my favorite album and still is until this day. I didn't really keep up after Youthanasia released. I started listening again once United Abominations was released.

Rust in peace is definitely awesome. But I really like Youthanasia. Cryptic Writings is what I'm currently listening to as of late.
64 posts • Page 1 of 7
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Titan Comics's Rebel Moon: House of the Bloodaxe Issue # 3d
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Reincarnated as a Sword Soft Cover # 12
  • DC Comics's Superman Issue # 13f
  • Absolute Comics Group's White Widow Issue # 4tyndall-e