feature requests

My Badge! (Comic Book Forums)

• My Badge!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 14, 2013 7:27:59 am
  • I have been using the resources on this site for a while now and I have been loving the discussions with the members. I finally pulled the trigger and donated to get my Member badge. Very Happy
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
  • Posted: May 14, 2013 8:24:26 am
  • Congrats! Welcome to the Lifetime Members Club!
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: May 14, 2013 11:20:38 am
  • Hi five!

I donated after a week using this site, after realizing I wasn't going to have to create a spread sheet of ten thousand comics by hand, haha.
  • Posted: May 14, 2013 8:27:09 pm
  • I pulled my trigger a couple of months ago, did it in a couple of waves, but knew i would get there.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 68 years, 64 days, 22 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Night Club Issue # 1final-a
  • DC Comics's Nightwing Issue # 104c
  • Yen Press's The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat Soft Cover # 5
  • Source Point Press's Zombicide: Day One Issue # 4b