feature requests

No More Conspiracy Topics Or Idea Expression (Comic Book Forums)

• No More Conspiracy Topics Or Idea Expression

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 3:16:38 pm
  • You guys and gals won.

Shhh

Congratulations.

Brick wall
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 3:23:09 pm
  • It wasn't the conspiracy topics or expression of your opinions. It was the blanket insults you posted before anyone else expressed an opinion that got everyone's goat. But at this point I figured out that you did it on purpose to get the most people to respond.

It's really too bad, but in this case, you really are catching more flies with vinegar than with honey. I saw how much you posted before your offensive political nonsense, and I saw that it didn't get you many responses. I'm sorry I can't do much to help you out there.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 3:35:10 pm
  • You are so kind.

As I said...you guys won.

Accept victory as good sports.

Crying or Very sad
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 3:52:12 pm
  • It wasn't about winning, it was about respect. I'm not on any team, and I didn't complain to Matt about you.

You have a very interesting profile and I'm sure you're an interesting person. I appreciate that you have strong opinions, but when you come out with guns blazing, you're going to shoot some people who would otherwise be on your side, and there's a good chance that more than one person is going to fire back.

And I saw what you posted on Delgian's wall. Banning you or not banning you is Matt's call, but it's going to be based on your behavior, not on what anyone here tells him to do. You have control over your fate, and pre-emptively blaming others is taking the long road around The Truth.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 5:29:22 pm
  • Thank you.

With all due respect.

I want no backstabbers on my side.

I do appreciate your kind civility though.

Blessed be.

Applause
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 5:35:02 pm
  • You have my civility, sympathy and pity. May watch over you and your family.
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 5:37:48 pm
  • Same for you and yours.

Hope CBR popularity skyrockets.

Good guy like DB deserves success.

Dancing
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 10:01:32 pm
  • Wow... this has all just gotten so ridiculous
  • Posted: May 12, 2013 8:38:40 pm
  • These are the days of our lives my friend.

Confused
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 246 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Schanes & Schanes's Dragon Realm Issue nn
  • Artists Writers & Artisans's U & I  Issue # 3
  • Absolute Comics Group's White Widow Issue # 4eccc
  • DC Comics's Wonder Woman Issue # 8d