feature requests

So ObaMedia Does Not Just Read White House Press Releases Huh (Comic Book Forums)

• So ObaMedia Does Not Just Read White House Press Releases Huh

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 11:06:25 am
  • The inner racist in Stendek couldn't stay hidden forever. It's starting leak out in border line hate speech that IMHO shouldn't be tolerated. Just because the majority of our members remain silent doesn't mean they're not horrified by the vile views of this clown.

• Posted: May 9, 2013 11:58:41 am
  • Stendek, speaking as a half-breed I think you miss a major social factor as to why Obama is labeled as an African American as opposed to a "half-breed".

Most people born of two different races tend to face the same issue of being forced to pick one to survive society. You either have to identify as White or identify as whatever else you are. Chances are though your skin color will give you away as not being white so more often than not you're stuck identifying with whichever group will take you.

In Obama's case it was the African American community.

There is no Half Breed social group or half breed race and even if there is the backgrounds and cultures are so different that it's not worth associating with just because you're all half of something.

For someone that seeks truth in all things you tend not to open your mind to the truths that other people face.

Also i'd love to hear your perfect plan to solve all of America's problems.

Last edited May 9, 2013 12:00:05 pm
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 12:00:08 pm
  • I'm slightly more sympathetic. Honestly, I think he's just lonely, and he's used to getting more attention for being a bit out there than for doing something less obnoxious. It's a cry for attention.

http://comicbookrealm.com/topic/25/18388/thanks-for-reading-posted-tales/all#87290
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 12:03:03 pm
  • You know, a lot of the comic content that he posts on his tumblr from the 60's is actually copyrighted material still protected and owned by the IP holders, but I didn't think it was worth mentioning... until now for some reason.
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 12:03:26 pm
  • SteveC said:
    The inner racist in Stendek couldn't stay hidden forever. It's starting leak out in border line hate speech that IMHO shouldn't be tolerated. Just because the majority of our members remain silent doesn't mean they're not horrified by the vile views of this clown.
    I was the first to call out his racism. Can't he be banned for inciting hatred and violence? He mentioned hanging people in another of his crazy posts.
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 12:09:54 pm
  • To paraphrase, I don't think he joined CBR because he likes comics.

http://www.homebuilt.org/cmdrdata/jokes/06/0253.html
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 2:47:01 pm
  • joshschr said:
    To paraphrase, I don't think he joined CBR because he likes comics.

http://www.homebuilt.org/cmdrdata/jokes/06/0253.html

Lol, nice
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 3:07:26 pm
  • Man his rants never end, nothing will ever satisfy him and nothing is good enough, America is a FREE country, everyone there is allowed to follow and believe what they want Obama is president because the American people voted him there. They voted him there 2 times.
    You're in American Stendek7, yet you put down and say everyone is wrong for not believing everything you say, yet you say you fight for America and it's rights? SERIOUSLY???
    Now throw out more hate and put me down more Stendek7
    You don't know what I follow or believe in, yet you say I'm a mindless sheep and all other kinds of put downs, yet you have no clue what I believe,
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 3:14:33 pm
  • Not allowed to respond.

Shhh
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 3:15:47 pm
  • His rants do kind of end. He posts his garbage for about a half hour in the morning and then gets to bask in the warm glowing warming glow of our attention the rest of the day. Lots of bang for his buck.

His last comment being an exception.

Last edited May 9, 2013 3:16:30 pm
27 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Fall of the House of X Issue # 4f
  • DC Black Label's John Constantine: Hellblazer - Dead In America Issue # 4b
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Reincarnated as a Sword Soft Cover # 12
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Spellweaver Issue # 3c