feature requests

Bombing Suspect Not Wounded When Arrested (Comic Book Forums)

• Bombing Suspect Not Wounded When Arrested

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 5, 2013 12:12:01 pm
  • I know lookpoor.

I have examined enhanced video of actual capture of bombing suspect.

Not official video which will be shelved but taken by actual witnesses to event.

The suspect has no blood whatsoever in neck area or on upper shirt location.

Impossible to verify but young man appears to be speaking with those arresting him.

Shootout from boat already proven lie as no firearms of any kind found by authorities.

So if young suspect not wounded in phantom shootout where did throat wound come from?

It appears that the convenient throat wound occurred while suspect was in unfriendly custody.

No Lee Oswald cries of I Am A Patsy for this suspect but execution in custody still highly possible.

Oh well.

Draw your own conclusions.

Take it away lookpoor...

Brick wall
  • Posted: May 5, 2013 12:21:52 pm
  • Stendek I hope you know this isn't personal or even representative of any political views I have.
    It's just the internet, not everyone wants to come here for the heavy stuff.
    There are a lot of great places full of interesting conspiracy theories.

Have you tried using ToR before? There are a lot of interesting reads there about government coverups and a lot of interesting articles about the Illuminati. You do have to kind of be careful on there since there is a lot of other stuff that you might not be interested in. I'm not joking I think you would actually enjoy some of the reads there.

If interested you'd have to install this web browser that should only be used when going to a ToR website.
    https://www.torproject.org/

What it does would be to give you anonymous access to the deepweb:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_web

ToR is the doorway to the "secret" internet that isn't listed in google etc.
    You will need to get a link to the "Hidden Wiki" that you will use as a key to that door. (which can be found online by googling hidden wiki)
    Once you go in though you're on your own.
    NEVER go to the link when not using the ToR browser.
    It it seriously the wild west of the internet, anything goes in a really bad way. Think the darkest seedy underbelly.
    BUT! That is where some of the best conspiracy theorist post their work since they don't have to worry about being traced.

Use common sense and good judgement and don't click on anything that you wouldn't want to see. There are a lot of terrible and disturbing things there since it is 98% untraceable.

Anyway with that:

Last edited May 5, 2013 12:57:02 pm
  • Posted: May 5, 2013 4:50:45 pm
  • d'oh!Wink

Thanks.

Shhh
  • Posted: May 8, 2013 10:17:29 am
  • Guess only truth comes from feds huh? My how USA has sank into oblivion. Young generation used to be blessing. Now curse!

Shame on you
  • Posted: May 8, 2013 11:53:59 am
  • Did you even try using the site I told you about?
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 5:33:19 pm
  • Squa tront.

Shhh
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Street Noise Books's Crazy Like a Fox: Adventures in Schizophrenia Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Daredevil Issue # 7e
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 5
  • Marvel Comics's The Incredible Hulk Issue # 10