feature requests

And I also Collect....... (Comic Book Forums)

• And I also Collect.......

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 10, 2013 8:56:14 am
  • Together with my oldest son: Skylanders Very Happy

Otherwise not much. I like to collect music on the computer and organize and so on but not as much as I used to...

Oh... and money... always money Dancing
    Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...
  • Posted: May 10, 2013 9:48:51 am
  • Dvds, Blu-Rays...together over 500, comic books around 3500
    I used to collect sports cards and some non-sports cards when I was a kid...still have over 20,000 probably.
    have a bit of a hat collection, my parents used to buy me a hat from whatever city they would visit and I bought a lot of MLB hats at one point.
    I have a small collection of McFarlane sports figures (really need to sell them off, just taking up space at this point)
    Probably around 1000 cds as well
    Collect old Nintendo (NES) games as well, probably have over 100 of those, but most of them I only paid around $1 for.
    Yeah, in short, I might have a problem.
  • Posted: May 10, 2013 10:52:08 am
  • sports cards and sports memorabilia, ie: signed jerseys, baseballs etc. this is my primary passion that i have been addicted to since i was a kid. comic books come seconday. so if anyone has any nice stuff they are willing to part with please send me a message.
  • Posted: May 10, 2013 7:17:46 pm
  • Just about any esoteric Americana item produced prior to 1969.

Just an old hippie at heart I guess.

Wink
24 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 1-2nd print
  • Rebellion's Essential Rogue Trooper: Genetic Infantryman TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Masterworks: The Uncanny X-Men Hard Cover # 15b
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin II - Re-Evolution Issue # 1idw convention-b