feature requests

Sickening Proof Of Fed Complicity In Boston False Flag (Comic Book Forums)

• Sickening Proof Of Fed Complicity In Boston False Flag

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 29, 2013 8:26:25 am
  • Ironically it is the people living outside the US that have better information (read unbiased) than we do.

Case in point I was traveling abroad when they impeached Clinton. Did you know that they misspelled his name on the papers? It said William Jefferson Cinton (missing l). Nowhere was this discussed in the US.

I guess I could see the illegal search argument. I wonder if anyone will sue? I did find it very strange they would go door to door searching inside houses instead of first checking outside of the homes (carports, sheds, boats, etc). It would have been interesting to see what would have happened had someone, anyone, said no to allowing police in the house...

But back to this situation...how can they foretell that a "planned" bombing would eventually lead to test illegal searches? Again if it was a planned bombing (and innocents were going to be harmed anyways), why do you need to have actors?

And generally I think you get more flies with honey than vinegar. While I do not agree with Obama (or most of the voted officials), I think it is a disservice to insult others that do not agree with your opinion (or insult them before even getting your opinion across). Just state the facts plain and simple and let people decide based upon the facts and not interjected opinions...
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: April 29, 2013 12:06:45 pm
  • Stendek7 said:

This corrupt administration has been attempting to disarm law abiding Americans since the Kenya born halfbreed Muslim has been in White House. This has been met with more than passive resistance. There are still gun owning Americans who see through this dictator.
    This is exactly what I thought. You are a racist. No need to bother reading anything else you write. Thanks for the post on my fan page. I'll take it as a badge of honour that somebody like you doesn't respect me.
  • Posted: April 29, 2013 12:27:59 pm
  • I thought this was a comic book site?
  • Posted: April 29, 2013 1:22:26 pm
  • temimagery said:
    I thought this was a comic book site?

Naw dude it's grandpa conspiracy hour.
  • Posted: April 29, 2013 3:55:11 pm
  • junobeach said:
    Stendek7 said:

This corrupt administration has been attempting to disarm law abiding Americans since the Kenya born halfbreed Muslim has been in White House. This has been met with more than passive resistance. There are still gun owning Americans who see through this dictator.
    This is exactly what I thought. You are a racist. No need to bother reading anything else you write. Thanks for the post on my fan page. I'll take it as a badge of honour that somebody like you doesn't respect me.

Exactly, then he doesn't even have the stones to respond in the thread. He writes some on people's walls where people are less likely to see it.

@Stendek7
    You missed the point about using the term half breed as a derogatory term. People have been traveling and moving around the globe and breeding since recorded time. There is no such thing as a pure bred human. Unless you believe in the bible which I assume you do because you always want to bless everyone, except those that don't agree with you. If you believe in that then we are all pure bred because we came from the same mother and father. If anyone is interested this is what he posted on fan page:

Stendek7 April 29, 2013 8:07 am

If a child has a white mother and a black father that makes them a halfbreed!

Duh!

You may not like it but the truth will always be the truth.

"You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
  • Posted: April 29, 2013 4:19:05 pm
  • temimagery said:
    I thought this was a comic book site?

The great part is this dude is trying to sell his comics too. So good with that, alienating a great source for buyers.
  • Posted: April 29, 2013 4:20:08 pm
  • Speaking as a half-breed myself, (although from different parts of the world than Stendek's current target, but I'm sure he feels the same way about the far eastern folk or Orientals as I'm sure someone of his nature would like to call us.) I feel like I should be offended, but then I just realize that it's just the rantings of a senile old man that doesn't really know any better.

Even if his argument did have some sort of validity, his racist rantings have stripped him of any credibility.

You can make the argument that these tragic events were staged without using race or religion, but no old Stendek decided to be a about it.

I'm just going to leave this here *Explicit Content*:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy4g4Rx8h8A

Last edited April 29, 2013 4:24:42 pm
  • Posted: May 5, 2013 11:26:52 am
  • labria4 said:
    junobeach said:
    Stendek7 said:

Exactly, then he doesn't even have the stones to respond in the thread. He writes some on people's walls where people are less likely to see it.

@Stendek7
    You missed the point about using the term half breed as a derogatory term. People have been traveling and moving around the globe and breeding since recorded time. There is no such thing as a pure bred human. Unless you believe in the bible which I assume you do because you always want to bless everyone, except those that don't agree with you. If you believe in that then we are all pure bred because we came from the same mother and father. If anyone is interested this is what he posted on fan page:

Stendek7 April 29, 2013 8:07 am

If a child has a white mother and a black father that makes them a halfbreed!

Duh!

You may not like it but the truth will always be the truth.

well... technically.... were all pure bread humans, unless one of you was somehow born of another species. In which case i totally want to be your friend cause youre awesome!!!!

Smile
  • Posted: May 5, 2013 11:41:22 am
  • There is something unoffensive about you Tex.

Thanks for words.

I think.

Do seem to possess intelligence.

Have a nice life.

Please seek truth at all times.

Will not come from Lying Williams and Nothing But (NBC).

Gave up on rational thinkers on here.

Except for two.

Are you a third?

Blessed be.

Think
  • Posted: May 5, 2013 5:22:20 pm
  • Yeah I hate your post you put on my page also i keep deleting. You said to seek truth, yet you bash people and put them down for not instantly following you and what you believe.
    Funny
28 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Dark Horse Comics's Ghostbusters: Back in Town Issue # 1b
  • Sofawolf Press's Heat Soft Cover # 14
  • Studio Brie Comix's The Clique Special # 1
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 5b