feature requests

Scanner (Comic Book Forums)

• Scanner

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 1, 2006 11:00:25 am
  • this may seem like a dumd thing to ask but i need a remmondation for a scanner --i have a bunch of covers to scan in but have no idea what kind to get any help would be greatly apprecated

thanks
    rodent1115
    Rob E Stierstorfer
  • Posted: October 1, 2006 12:10:12 pm
  • i have a lexmark x1185, printer, copier scanner.
    it seems to work pretty good.
    although i have yet to figure out how to use the scanner, the wife loves it.
  • Posted: October 1, 2006 5:52:26 pm
  • thanks fro the info guys :-D
    Rob E Stierstorfer
  • Posted: October 1, 2006 7:43:14 pm
  • No problem.

By the way, when submitting cover scans, the "preview" version that you can see would be the final version. So if the preview does not match the cover itself, then please do not submit it. FOr instance when scanning, please crop all of the edges so that there is no white around the cover.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Ghost Rider: Final Vengeance Issue # 2b
  • Saddleback Educational Publishing's Graphic Biography: Steve Jobs Soft Cover # 1
  • Todd McFarlane Productions's Spawn Issue # 352
  • Al Barrett's The Mightiest Issue # 4