feature requests

Now I have seen it all... (Comic Book Forums)

• Now I have seen it all...

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 3, 2013 9:28:08 pm
  • Purchase www.TheSuperiorSpiderman.com

How long before Marvel sends their attorneys after whoever buys this (or just takes it).
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: January 3, 2013 9:51:30 pm
  • Yeah... pretty sure Marvel probably trademarked that as soon as they knew they were going to make a "Superior" title. Wierd that they didnt buy up the domain a long time ago though, thats usually standard procedure for somethin like this.

Anyway, not my legal opinion, but this case wont take long to decide. The only possible hiccup in it I can think of is if the actual owner is not in the US, then there might be some conflicts of laws issues. Regardless, I would think this would be an open and shut suit.

Im gonna "watch" it to see what happens.

Last edited January 3, 2013 9:52:08 pm
  • Posted: January 10, 2013 6:16:04 pm
  • i actually think marvel wouldn't have rights to it but i'm not completely sure. I think domain names are rly up for grabs. (you can say it spells something else or stands for something else etc.) What rly surprises me is that marvel didn't alrdy own this.
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 10:37:48 pm
  • That now redirects to eBay. How odd.
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 10:41:26 pm
  • It doesn't. The text is the domain, the link is to the auction on ebay for it.

Here is the direct link: http://www.thesuperiorspiderman.com/
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: May 9, 2013 10:44:12 pm
  • Ahhh. Thanks.
  • Posted: May 9, 2013 10:55:31 pm
  • But I researched the original link and it looks like the item was pulled from eBay...

• Posted: May 10, 2013 6:30:13 am
  • Yep link takes me to My eBay.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: May 10, 2013 7:15:12 pm
  • Straight to Ebay!

Evil or Very Mad
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Sofawolf Press's Heat Soft Cover # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Monica Rambeau: Photon TPB # 1
  • DC Comics's Power Girl Issue # 7g
  • Artists Writers & Artisans's The Madness TPB # 1