feature requests

Tannhauser Anyone? (Comic Book Forums)

• Tannhauser Anyone?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 25, 2012 1:09:28 pm
  • My wife bestowed upon me the gift of the board game Tannhauser for Christmas. We have played a couple of games so far and it is awesome. It's a miniatures game set in an alternate universe in 1949 and WW1 hasn't ended. You pick a faction and build a 5 man special forces team.

There are rules for 4 different kinds of games.
    Death match- you just have to wipe out the opposing player's force.

Capture the flag- Your team just has to grab the other teams flag without getting annihilated.

Story Mode - You have to accumulate the most victory points while trying to complete objectives.

Domination Mode- Your team has to take control of four areas of the map.

There are numerous expansions with new maps, figures, factions and weapons.

Anyone else own this game? What is your favorite faction or figure to play? So far my favorite is Itami he kind of looks like an Ogre Mage from D&D. I haven't had the chance to play him yet but my wife has been wrecking me with him.
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool Issue # 41b
  • DC Comics's Detective Comics Issue # 1083d
  • Amphibia Comics's Newt Issue # 10
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars: Darth Vader Issue # 44c