feature requests

Help, how to sell a 2yr old smart phone? (Comic Book Forums)

• Help, how to sell a 2yr old smart phone?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 14, 2012 7:43:49 am
  • I have a couple of Blackberry phones that used to belong to my wife, we separated almost 2yrs ago, and I still have the phones that I bought for her, they are just sitting in shoe box collecting dust, I want to sell them and use the extra funds to catch up on some bills, I don't know what is the best place to sell them at for starters, also do I take out the SIM cards, I have already wiped them clean, I could use a little help from anyone here on the forums, thanks for reading.
  • Posted: October 15, 2012 11:48:39 am
  • I guess getting something like 50$ for each phone would be realist.

Today's phones are SO MUCH better than any of 'em, two years ago. Just so you know, I have a Samsung Galaxy S (the first one). Now, there is te Samsung Galaxy S III. Most phones provider will sell it like $100 with a few years contract, here, I can get it free with a three year contract.

So because of that, I don't think you can get that much for pretty old cellphones.

Depending on the model, I'd say between 30 & 50$ maybe, each?

Also people tends to stay away from BlackBerry these days... and it's pretty normal in my opinion since the iPhone & Galaxy S are much better products.

I really hope for you that your bills aren't very high...

Last edited October 15, 2012 11:49:22 am
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 68 years, 74 days, 11 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Rosen Publishing Group's Medikidz Explain ADHD Hard Cover # 1
  • Rosen Publishing Group's Medikidz Explain Asthma Soft Cover # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Punisher Issue # 12
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Saturday Morning Adventures - Continued  Issue # 1ccc-a