feature requests

Pigskin Pickem ComicBookRealm.com style (Comic Book Forums)

• Pigskin Pickem - ComicBookRealm.com style

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 13, 2012 7:24:46 pm
  • Can't get any worse right?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: September 13, 2012 7:31:01 pm
  • I picked some real duds last week though. My biggest surprise being the Jets Bills game. I did NOT see that coming.
  • Posted: September 13, 2012 11:57:54 pm
  • bookwoim2 said:
    ! Mad The "G-Men" failed me...

Now...the "Monsters of the Midway" failed me as well....hooboy...d'oh!
    Pick-ups this month
    ?

On the way...
    The Avengers (Vol. 1) #58
    Silver Surfer (Vol. 1) #2
    Crisis on Infinite Earths DC/Wal-Mart 100-pg Giant

Submitted/Back from CGC...
    ?

• Posted: September 22, 2012 10:41:07 am
  • Is anyone else having issues signing in this week? It keeps telling me my password is wrong. Ive already tried changing my password, and it still wont let me in even after ive changed it. Anyone havin any issues?
  • Posted: September 22, 2012 11:58:37 am
  • Is it to late to join?
  • Posted: September 22, 2012 12:16:56 pm
  • Tex, did not have any issues signing in this week. Just signed in a few minutes ago just to make sure.

Claudioma, yes it is too late (though, you probably would probably beat me if you joined now), as the home page of the Pick'em says " Entries may leave/join group only before the season begins".
  • Posted: September 22, 2012 1:06:06 pm
  • I think the entries are to lock people from moving better entries into a league after it starts. You can attempt to join...and I wouldn't be opposed to changing it so you could join.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: September 22, 2012 4:37:22 pm
  • I don't want to create any hard fellings with my fellow comic buds, but i would be more than willing to join and be exempt from winning any grand prize. but I thought this was a week to week thing?
  • Posted: September 22, 2012 5:19:30 pm
  • There will be an overall winner, but it is based upon week to week results.

• Posted: September 23, 2012 7:35:47 pm
  • Sure, join up if it lets ya, i dont think it would bother anyone. If you manage to win overall havin missed three weeks i would say you deserve by far whatever prize there is.

I did manage to eventually sign in and make my picks, no idea what the issue was, but it fixed itself I guess. I had a pretty good week this week.
72 posts • Page 1 of 8
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Betty & Veronica: Friends Forever - Sleepover Issue # 1stadium-c
  • Titan Comics's Rebel Moon: House of the Bloodaxe Issue # 2 - 2nd print
  • Marvel Comics's Web of Spider-Man Issue # 6b
  • DC Comics's Wonder Woman Issue # 8d