feature requests

Hub Pages (Comic Book Forums)

• Hub Pages

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 30, 2012 12:52:48 am
  • Hey guys, I've been watching a lot of haul video's on YouTube lately, specifically poetskinny. Cool guy, and he's got a nice collection going now. But yeah, I was watching one of his video's and he mentioned HubPages.com. I actually signed up today and have been posting little summaries/reviews on there. It's really great seeing as I have been in this phase for a while now where I haven't been reading a lot of books...(too be honest I hadn't even been collecting for a few years now, so I've really been out of it for a while) but this has really revived my love for comics. Just thought I'd share with you all.

If you wanna check out my "HUBS" the link will be posted below. Leave me comments, I've got some polls on there...let me know if there's something in particular you want me to do a review of/think I should read. So far I've only got the first 3 Uncanny X-Men (love the early X-Men so I had to start with those) but I'll definitely be widening the scope of these reviews from more of my favorites and anything people let me know about!

Happy hunting!

http://awightguy.hubpages.com/
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Catwoman Issue # 64b
  • Floating World Comics's Legalization Nation Hard Cover # 1
  • Yen Press's Mieruko-Chan Soft Cover # 9
  • Marvel Comics's Venom: Dark Origin Issue # 4b